Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I finally stop lurking

Hobgoblin
January 25th, 2008, 04:09 AM
Hi all,

I've been shamelessly lurking here a while, picking up tips to help me with our one dog (a Bull Terrier), two black cats (normal moggies) and various tropical fishes. The mice are usually short term visitors, so they don't really count.

I hope now that I've come in from the cold I can make some positive contributions.

happycats
January 25th, 2008, 06:08 AM
WELCOME!!!!:)

I lurked long before I joined too:)

We love pet pic's here, so start posting:D

SARAH
January 25th, 2008, 06:16 AM
I never got a chance to lurk, hubby threw me right into the thick of things :laughing: (men) :laughing:

Welcome to you and your "private zoo" :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
January 25th, 2008, 09:03 AM
Hi, Hobgoblin! Welcome to the board! :D

I'll jump on that "let's bug the newbie for pictures" bandwagon...and if you've lurked for a while, you knew that was coming! :o

Looking forward to seeing your fur-babies...and your scale-babies, too!

JanM
January 25th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Hello and welcome to the Board. It's a fun place to be :D

Lukka'sma
January 25th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Hi all,

I've been shamelessly lurking here a while, picking up tips to help me with our one dog (a Bull Terrier), two black cats (normal moggies) and various tropical fishes. The mice are usually short term visitors, so they don't really count.I hope now that I've come in from the cold I can make some positive contributions.

Welcome to you Hobgoblin:)
I love mices to pieces......they count:thumbs up

Hobgoblin
January 29th, 2008, 06:21 AM
Thanks for making us feel so welcome everybody (mice included!) and fear not, I will eventually get around to posting pics. Work PC so not allowed, but I will make a plan.