Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Vlad's labwork

ancientgirl
January 24th, 2008, 08:37 PM
I called the vet today and asked if they had Vlad's labwork from his Junior Wellness exam.

My sweet Vlad is A-Okay!

I've got Okasana going in February, and at that time I'll have an appointment made for Czarina. I can take her on a Saturday. Rene can put her in the carrier for me when he gets in and I can take her and bring her back.

I see her every morning before I go to work, and on the weekend in the morning. She looks so happy. This morning when I was talking to Miguel, she kept rubbing her cheeks against him and me. She was actually following him down the hall when I saw her. As much as I wanted my home to be her home, it makes me so happy to see her happy, and I know she is. I'm glad I didn't take her away from here by trying to find her another home. This is where she belongs. :cry:

growler~GateKeeper
January 25th, 2008, 02:01 AM
:highfive: good news on the lab results

:thumbs up for Czarina finding where she is most comfortable, any chance on a dog house type shelter for her outside when she can't be in the office?

ancientgirl
January 25th, 2008, 04:07 AM
I was VERY happy to hear my sweet Vlad's blood work came back with no problems. One down, four more to go.:D

She's got a few spots where she can hide in the brush, that she likes. Also, where Miguel's office is, there is a shelter just right next to it, with some picnic tables and a bar. Nobody uses it, and a couple of times I've seen her come around the bar, so I know she goes under there now and then. There are lots of places she can get cover from the elements. I wish my apartment was down on the first floor. I'd for sure have a little spot for her, since most of the downstairs spots have little patios. But I do notice a little extra spring in her step these days.:)

Love4himies
January 25th, 2008, 07:35 AM
Glad to hear Vlad's blood work got a "Healthy" stamp on it :thumbs up.

Cats are funny creatures, it is funny how she feels happier and more secure outside rather than inside where, in reality, she is safer.

ancientgirl
January 25th, 2008, 10:42 AM
Glad to hear Vlad's blood work got a "Healthy" stamp on it :thumbs up.

Cats are funny creatures, it is funny how she feels happier and more secure outside rather than inside where, in reality, she is safer.

I think that's what we find so endearing about them. They go where they want. The good thing is, she has people taking care of her. Miguel and Rene love her very much, and she happily follows them around while they do their rounds. She has her kitty gang and she has her favorite sunning spots. I just want her to be happy.

I'm very glad Vlad's lab work came back well. Now I'll work on the other 4. I've got Oksana going in in February, and I'll see if I can get Czarina in March. Then I can take the Tiny Miss and Mad Maks in April.