-->

the ultimate BYB

wdawson
January 24th, 2008, 03:19 PM
this guy should get a**hole of the year award

http://www.torontosun.com/News/TorontoAndGTA/2008/01/24/4790875-sun.html

14+kitties
January 24th, 2008, 03:22 PM
But the year is just getting started. I'm sure there will be other @%h@#es around before year's end.
We could vote to make him a hemmoroid for now and when the year has ended take our list of hemmoroids and vote. You are right, he would probably win because of the sheer number of people potentially involved. But it's only January and with all of the bybs and animal cruelty going on I am sure we will hear of more hemmoroids.

wdawson
January 24th, 2008, 03:36 PM
not as good as thig guy....selling rabid pups:eek:

SIL
January 24th, 2008, 03:44 PM
I know exactly where the flea market is and have been there myself. Thankfully I only look at the puppies, feeling sorry for them in their cages:sad:
Last time I was there the vendor had his son doing all the handling...

mastifflover
January 24th, 2008, 04:03 PM
You nailed that one WDawson let alone being a scummy byb he is selling dogs that are lethal weapons. Just think how many people and animals could have died because of this a##hole. Do you need another reason not to buy from mills or byb. Hey maybe the media could jump on the bandwagon and educate the public, probably not it does not sell papers, like a pit bull attack

Mom_Of_Two_Dogs
January 24th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Another reason BYBers and puppy mills should be BANNED.

wdawson
January 24th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Another reason BYBers and puppy mills should be BANNED.

how would that be enforced:shrug:

t.pettet
January 24th, 2008, 06:45 PM
The stall at the fleamarket was run by a firm called Pets R Us! How many other dogs were exposed at the byb's home or farm? Hope everyone involved in the breeding, birth, transport & sale of these poor wee pups has to have rabies shots. Is OSPCA investigatng where these pups were born?

Frenchy
January 24th, 2008, 06:59 PM
The stall at the fleamarket was run by a firm called Pets R Us!

Yep , again , those :loser: :mad: heard about them many many times .... what's it going to take for spca to shut them down. :wall: Un :censored: believable.

Luba
January 24th, 2008, 07:06 PM
take our list of hemmoroids

I agree but I also vote for that line, I love it!!! :laughing:

wdawson
January 24th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Yep , again , those :loser: :mad: heard about them many many times .... what's it going to take for spca to shut them down. :wall: Un :censored: believable.

i can't see how the spca can shut down these a**holes......it only takes two dogs in a shed to be a BYB.....:rolleyes:

Frenchy
January 24th, 2008, 07:26 PM

I just realized , I was talking about another puppy mill .... never heard about this one before. There's so many of them , it's easy to confuse them. :mad:

wdawson
January 24th, 2008, 07:39 PM
i'm asking everyone to send a message of concern to the flea market about the selection of the vendors they choose.

http://www.drfleas.com/toronto/index.shtml

i just did

Frenchy
January 24th, 2008, 07:49 PM
i just did

Me too ! :thumbs up

Shaykeija
January 24th, 2008, 09:29 PM
What a

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e390/madmax333/dirtbag.jpg

loopoo
January 24th, 2008, 11:02 PM
that is disgusting... poor people, and pups too :sad:

i try not to wish anyone ill will, but then i tend to believe strongly that karma eventually has a way of biting one back in the behind.. and the list is way too long for that karmic line... sending message to fleamarket

Love4himies
January 25th, 2008, 08:43 AM
how would that be enforced:shrug:

By not being allowed to sell unless licensed?? Just like any other business where human health maybe affected, this may open the eyes of the government if people get angry enough.

If you think about it, you are not allowed to sell meat that is contaminated, so why is not illegal to sell animals that may be infectous??