Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

angels in america mini series

melanie
June 10th, 2004, 07:28 PM
wow, i just finished watching Angels in America the mini series (staring the likes of merly streep, al pachino, emma thompson), have you guys seen it?? what a wonderful piece of art, just fantastic story and so well done, it is huge amount of food for thought and is nearly life changing in the sense it really makes you think so hard about humans, how we treat and judge them and life and the whole point of life itself. WOW you must see it, just fantastic. i can honestly say it is now one of my favourites it was so well done with an amazing story line, and yes the end made me cry so hard (well so did the middle, and begining :rolleyes: sheesh). i am going to look into gettign a copy i loved it that much,. if you havent seen it you must, it is real mind changing stuff and good for all humans to see. and al pachino is just so funny and plays the role so well, yay im so glad i had the experience of watching it. :D :D

glasslass
June 10th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Haven't seen it. Is it out in the video rentals yet?

melanie
June 10th, 2004, 07:40 PM
that is what i am trying to find out, it was copyrighted 2003 and that is the only date on it, so im wondering if this is when it was made?? i will hopefully let you all know. :D

melanie
June 10th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Now HBO and Warner Home Video are pleased to announce a 2-DVD package, scheduled for release on June 1st. List price is $39.98, with a running time of 352 minutes.

so it was out a week or so ago. it is based on a pultzer prize winning play. oh a must see for all, if you see it let me know what you thought :D