Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Pincourt 4

SARAH
January 24th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Starting with the most elusive ... Dani!

Waiting to go outside, and then outside by herself. I tried to get her to look at me, but the birds were more interesting :shrug:

SARAH
January 24th, 2008, 12:33 PM
Now Misti ... I'll need more than one post for, I warn you!

SARAH
January 24th, 2008, 12:35 PM
More Misti ... and the size? It's mostly fur ;)

Sheba ... :rolleyes: why are you holding me at arm's length mommy?

Second pic ... I forgot my :cool:

SARAH
January 24th, 2008, 12:36 PM
A few more of Sheba (you don't mind Frenchy?)

And Spoutnik killing daddy's boots!

SARAH
January 24th, 2008, 12:37 PM
And now, the star of the show :clown: Spoutnik :D

JanM
January 24th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Wonderful fur family you have :thumbs up Goldens are great dogs aren't they? Beautiful furry kitty too..

SARAH
January 24th, 2008, 12:39 PM
and more Spoutnik ...

He just HAD to see what it was I was eating :frustrated:

Frenchy
January 24th, 2008, 12:42 PM
:laughing: omg that first picture of Sheba sticking out her tongue and even looks like she's making the fart noise too :laughing: I love it :laugh:

SARAH
January 24th, 2008, 12:45 PM
She was more interested in why in the world I was pushing her away! I just had to, or I would have had a pic of her nose only :laughing:

She is cute though.

Frenchy
January 24th, 2008, 12:48 PM
She is cute though.

Yes she is ! :lovestruck: They all are ! :lovestruck:

I keep going back to the tongue pic , way too funny :laughing:

jiorji
January 24th, 2008, 12:59 PM
i love kitten Spoutnik:cloud9:

and i love Sheba squinty in the snow:D

SARAH
January 24th, 2008, 01:11 PM
I'll try to get more Dani pictures this weekend, and of course Sheba will butt in too :D Taking them up north again for an over-nighter, they are more relaxed up there, could be easier to get nice pics.

They're good though, all four of them, but on a behavior scale of best to worst ...

Misti, Sheba, Dani and Spoutnik!

Misti never ever does anything she's not allowed to, never has! :angel:
Sheba is just too clingy, probably because she was abandonned. :rolleyes:
Dani barks at 5 am OUTSIDE or evenings inside scaring us! :eek:
Spoutnik? He's a mischievous kitten alwyas up to something! But cute when he sleeps :sleepy: :shrug:

ancientgirl
January 24th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Little Spout has put some size on himself. That's great.

LOL, I love the ones of them sitting on the snow. I swear, all I could think of was, boy their little butts must be cold!:laughing:

14+kitties
January 24th, 2008, 01:35 PM
OMG, OMG! Look how big Spout is getting!! Wow, I can't believe it. No more having to climb into the doggie bowl to get a drink. :sad: He is such a cutie.
And Misti.....I love that one little piece of white on her face. :cloud9:
You gotta love those 5 am wake up calls from Dani, don't you?
I agree with Frenchy on the tongue pic of Sheba. She is such a sweetie. How could anyone have abandoned her? :cry:
Beautiful pics mf. :)

SARAH
January 24th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Size! The little monster is 4 lbs! Considering he was a mere 1.2 or 1.4 when he was at the vets' a month ago ... yikes! And you thought Vlad put on muscle fast! :laughing:

But no, their little butts are fine. They are SO covered with fur, I'm surprised "stuff" doesn't get hung up in it!

ancientgirl
January 24th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Size! The little monster is 4 lbs! Considering he was a mere 1.2 or 1.4 when he was at the vets' a month ago ... yikes! And you thought Vlad put on muscle fast! :laughing:

But no, their little butts are fine. They are SO covered with fur, I'm surprised "stuff" doesn't get hung up in it!

LOL, I'm guessing Vlad had one last growth spurt before he is a full year old.

Looks like Spout is on track then. He'll start gaining now for sure. Heck, I was pleasantly surprised that Kiska put on a pound since her Spay.

It's so good to see a kitty that is small and think put on weight.

SARAH
January 24th, 2008, 01:38 PM
OMG, OMG! Look how big Spout is getting!! Wow, I can't believe it. No more having to climb into the doggie bowl to get a drink. :sad: He is such a cutie.
And Misti.....I love that one little piece of white on her face. :cloud9:
You gotta love those 5 am wake up calls from Dani, don't you?
I agree with Frenchy on the tongue pic of Sheba. She is such a sweetie. How could anyone have abandoned her? :cry:
Beautiful pics mf. :)

5 am ... we're already up, and the neighbor does NOT appreciate her barks :sad: don't want trouble with them either, so she gets called in double-quick!

Lewis put that tongue pic on his work computer desktop :thumbs up I knew he would.

I know about that dog-bowl pic? I took it on purpose! Guess you remember how tiny he was in that first dog-bowl picture :D

Misti? She was the only one of her siblings not adopted fast ... they were all tabbies, she was "black" :confused: :confused: with all that white? Some people are weird. Our gain though, she's the best kitty I ever had!

SARAH
January 24th, 2008, 01:43 PM
It's so good to see a kitty that is small and think put on weight.

I know. To think we were afraid he wouldn't make it, and then looking at the little "bounching ball" running around here like he'd fed on rocket fuel! We can't even follow him with the eye sometimes, let alone a camera!

All muscles, and being fed accordingly too. Wet, raw, dry for snacks between meals, milk, water, any human food he wants to test for us (within healthy limits for a cat, and usually raw while I prepare it anyway) ... cuddles when he has the time (busy getting into trouble with us or the other three furries), sleep when he needs it (never wake him up unless we have to).

He can grow :D

ancientgirl
January 24th, 2008, 01:44 PM
5 am ... we're already up, and the neighbor does NOT appreciate her barks :sad: don't want trouble with them either, so she gets called in double-quick!

Lewis put that tongue pic on his work computer desktop :thumbs up I knew he would.

I know about that dog-bowl pic? I took it on purpose! Guess you remember how tiny he was in that first dog-bowl picture :D

Misti? She was the only one of her siblings not adopted fast ... they were all tabbies, she was "black" :confused: :confused: with all that white? Some people are weird. Our gain though, she's the best kitty I ever had!

I don't get people and their aversion to black cats. I love mine. I actively went out looking for Vlad and Oksana! It's just some stupid stigma they have about bad luck. Please, in the UK they are considered good luck, and one of my aunts Cuban friends also told me how lucky for me to have two black cats because they are lucky.

Good for you for looking beyond that and seeing Misti for the little beauty she is.

14+kitties
January 24th, 2008, 01:47 PM
I do remember that doggie dish pic. I loved it! But it is so nice to see how well he is doing. Thank kitty for the babyfood and milk. :)
We have the tenants dogs that are usually barking late at night,early in the morning, and all day long for that matter. His female barks at everything! And with coyotes around it just makes it worse.
I love the kitties with unusual looks. You have seen my two white/black ones. Nika has the black on her face, one side, and tail. The rest is white. And Nipper is white with black spots. She should have been a dalmation. :laughing:
:offtopic: but did you notice that bit about amber I added onto the post with the pregnant sick kitty? Marilouwls?

SARAH
January 24th, 2008, 01:50 PM
:offtopic: but did you notice that bit about amber I added onto the post with the pregnant sick kitty? Marilouwls?

YES YES YES!!! I did!! Sorry, forgot to mention it there, I got side tracked!! :sorry: :sorry:

14+kitties
January 24th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Hey! No problem! I just wanted you to see I had actually found something about it. Now I have to find some amber.

SARAH
January 24th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Hey! No problem! I just wanted you to see I had actually found something about it. Now I have to find some amber.

Most jewelry stores, especially the ... "good bling" types and a few of the real ones as well.

I haven't taken mine off (other than sharing with Spouttie) and haven't had one sneeze even all winter!

jessi76
January 24th, 2008, 02:10 PM
what a beautiful fur family!!!! I love the pic of misti stretching! and the dogs look so huggable!!

SARAH
January 24th, 2008, 02:18 PM
I wish Dani was, she's just not a cuddle-bunny. Sheba on the other hand ... asks for nothing more than fooood and love :lovestruck: Misti is a cuddler, Spoutnik doesn't have the time (yet, I hope he'll get there as he gets older).

:D funny, I keep going back over the pics myself :D pretty cute bunch ... but the sad thing is that someone abandonned them all at one point :cry: the cats as kittens at a shelter, the dogs were found roaming, lost in the country side!

Cruel people :sad:

SARAH
January 24th, 2008, 02:28 PM
I was just curious to see the two pics side by side (or one below the other more likely) ...

chico2
January 24th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Great pics of Sheba,I have the same problem trying to take a pic of Bailey,lots of nose-pics before you get a good one:laughing:
I love Misti,she is sooo pretty and little Spout,OMG I want a kitten again,they are sooo darn cute:lovestruck:

SARAH
January 24th, 2008, 06:55 PM
:laughing: Spout just jumped up on my office "chair" which - since yesterday - is a large exercise ball, right? Well he got up, but then the treacherous thing rolled!! :eek:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

14+kitties
January 24th, 2008, 07:17 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::evil:chair!
It's amazing how much the little guy has grown since last month. What a growth spurt!

growler~GateKeeper
January 24th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Great pics :cloud9:

Dani always looks so intense :cool:
Love the Misti stretching pic :D
Shebas' toungue sticking out too cute :laughing:
Spoutnik :lovestruck: adorable little monkey

SARAH
January 25th, 2008, 07:01 AM
"Spoutnik :lovestruck: adorable little monkey "

Monkey is right! Just had to go rescue the remote control for the bedroom ceiling lamp before he lost that (too) under some piece of furniture :frustrated: the little sneak!

Sheba ... I'm wondering, are Goldens crossed with pigs at some point in the making of the breed? The reason I ask is, she SNORTS !! When we eat, she snorts/snores to signify she wants our plates (both of them!), same when she wants attention - ok, basically it's all day long because she always wants food and attention. And this morning .. she literally pigged out on her own AND Dani's breakfst before I noticed and shooed her away so Dani could eat a little too :wall: ok, Dani was a silly goose for not standing up for her meal, but that's Dani, submissive and sweet little thing (and intense yes, always seems to want to understand everything around her).

Frenchy
January 25th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Sheba ... I'm wondering, are Goldens crossed with pigs at some point in the making of the breed?

Yes I do believe so :laughing:

SARAH
January 25th, 2008, 01:17 PM
I guess that's reassuring ... at least I know she's normal :D

TeriM
January 28th, 2008, 02:04 AM
The fur family is looking wonderful :cloud9:.

SARAH
January 28th, 2008, 06:19 AM
Thank you :thumbs up

:crazy::cat: Spoutnik just came for a cuddle om my arm before he goes to sleep on my desk, purring like crazy! I need an extra hand to hold him so I can keep typing!