Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Finally! some pictures of my boys

Masha
January 23rd, 2008, 08:56 PM
I noticed that eveyrone here is a huge fan of pictures!! :D So here goes.... I am finally posting some pictures of my two boys :lovestruck:

Frenchy
January 23rd, 2008, 09:07 PM
Oh my ! Look at those ears ! You don't need a satellite dish with him near the TV.... :laughing:

They're both adorable :lovestruck: and yes , we do love pictures here , so keep them coming :D

growler~GateKeeper
January 23rd, 2008, 10:26 PM
OMG so cute :lovestruck: :lovestruck: both of them :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

phoozles
January 24th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Very cute critters! :lovestruck:
Monkey looks like he's in the middle of a hypnosis session! :laughing: :cloud9:

CearaQC
January 24th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Oh my ! Look at those ears ! You don't need a satellite dish with him near the TV.... :laughing:

They're both adorable :lovestruck: and yes , we do love pictures here , so keep them coming :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes, more pictures please.

Very cute critters! :lovestruck:
Monkey looks like he's in the middle of a hypnosis session! :laughing: :cloud9:

Too funny! But I'm not the only one here that loves orange kitties! He does have great eyes, full of expression.

Masha
January 25th, 2008, 09:38 PM
:cloud9: Thanks everyone!!

Monkey is concentrating hard because my husband had to twirl a string above the camera while i was trying to take a picture of him actually looking at the camera, not of his butt (i have plenty of butt shots...:lovestruck:)

More pictures to come :)

rainbow
January 26th, 2008, 02:45 AM
They are both gorgeous. :lovestruck: We definitely need to see more pics. :thumbs up

allymack
January 26th, 2008, 08:51 AM
they are quite cute, but those ears! oh my goodness!:lovestruck: they are hugee! we definately need to see more pictures!

hazelrunpack
January 26th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Very handsome boys, Masha! :lovestruck:

What is it about dogs and drapes? We used to have floor-length drapes, too, and our first setter loved to sleep under them. He's sit up after his nap and look like a sheik with the cloth draped over his head. :D It looks like Jermy is just as fond of them as Gauge was! :dog:

Masha
January 26th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Oh yes, he LOVES the drapes :D He sleeps on them, near them and under them :laughing:

Lukka'sma
January 26th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Masha they are both gorgeous. You have a very good looking couple of boys there.
I vote for more pictures too

ancientgirl
January 26th, 2008, 07:39 PM
What beautiful boys you have. Do they get alone really well?

Rainy
January 26th, 2008, 07:58 PM
What gorgeous boys you have!

Masha
January 27th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Do they get alone really well?

We are working on that :rolleyes: Jermy is a pup and wants to play with Monkey, but monkey thinks that he is above that :laughing: and prefers to just chill on on his tall carpet house and observe Jermy :lovestruck:

clm
January 27th, 2008, 09:44 PM
You wanna hope he doesn't grow into those ears. :eek:

Very handsome boys indeed. I love ginger cats. The one type I've never had.

Cindy

TeriM
January 28th, 2008, 03:44 AM
I love those pics with the big puppy ears :lovestruck: and Monkey is very handsome :).