Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

News of Coda

COCO350
January 22nd, 2008, 04:22 PM
Hi all,

It's been a real challenge, the move to the ranch was not easy, I broke my back while horseback riding, one of our horse passed on:cry: but I'm happy to say that Coda is still with us, he is doing great, what a fun dog, so affectionate and loving, it didn't take long for Balou to accept him! We found 4 kittens and adopted them, or vice versa, as for Coda and the horses, he doesn't seem interested in them. I will try and send pictures this week when I figure out how!:lightbulb:

luckypenny
January 22nd, 2008, 05:25 PM
:goodvibes: I'm so happy you came back to post a long awaited update, COCO350 :goodvibes: . I have so often wondered how you were all doing and how Coda had adjusted to his new home and family. I still have his photo up on my office wall :lovestruck: .

For those of you who'd like to read a little something on Coda's adoption:
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=36706

I am sorry for the loss of your horse :candle: . How are you recovering from your back injury? That must have been quite the scare for you all. Wishing you the speediest recovery!

We certainly need to see some pictures please :pray:. I can't wait to show them to one of the girls who had grown so attached to him at the shelter :goodvibes: . She'll be so pleased with the update!

rainbow
January 22nd, 2008, 05:34 PM
Hey....good to see you back. :thumbs up My sincerest condolences for the loss of your horse. :grouphug: :candle: And, sorry to hear about your back. :sad: :grouphug: Did the accident involve the horse that passed? :o Have you recovered now? :fingerscr

I knew Coda and Balou would be best buddies. They look so good together too. :lovestruck:

Looking forward to the updated pics. :goodvibes:

Frenchy
January 22nd, 2008, 07:48 PM
Welcome back ! :highfive: Can't wait to see pictures of them.

I'm so sorry about your back ! Ouch ! :sad: Are you ok now ?

Love4himies
January 23rd, 2008, 08:15 AM
Oh no you broke your back :eek: Hopefully you have made a full recovery.

Would love to see pictures of your fur family.

:sorry: to hear about your horse.:grouphug:

hazelrunpack
January 23rd, 2008, 08:19 AM
Welcome back!

Ouch! How is the back healing? :grouphug:

I'm sorry for the loss of your horse. :candle: Sounds like you've had a rather traumatic time.

But I'm so glad to hear that Coda is still with you and doing so well! :thumbs up

I'm looking forward to those pictures, too! :D

COCO350
January 23rd, 2008, 07:52 PM
Thanks for all your concern, I am recovering nicely from the fall, I was lucky, but had to wear a corset for 3 month, haven't gotten back on the horse yet, still a bit nervous, as for the horse we lost, unfortunetly he had a brain tumor and couldn't do anything for him but being there for him till the end. we miss him, he was mr. personnality. I'm happy to hear that everyone at the shelter asks about our dear Coda, like I said, what a special dog!!! photos coming this week, promise;)