Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Missing Rotti/Husky Male, Kemptville area

Bosston
January 21st, 2008, 11:25 PM
Bosston went missing from Kemptville on December 28, 2007. He is black with rotti markings as well as white mixed in his chest and a dipped paw. He was wearing a burnt orange colour and is very friendly. He is 9 months old and neutured and around 75 lbs. He is being greatly missed. Please help him come home!

Thank You

Luba
January 21st, 2008, 11:30 PM
Any Chance to post a picture so we can all keep our eyes open :lightbulb:
What were the circumstances around him missing?

Love4himies
January 23rd, 2008, 09:23 AM
Yes please post a picture, I have friends in Kemptville that I can send the picture to.

Bosston
February 16th, 2008, 02:48 PM
His picture is in my profile but Im not sure how to make it show.

He randomly went missing one day when my dad left because he wouldn't come in. He doesn't go out on a leash and has never ran away, the odd time he goes to the neighbours to play with their dog but he is always back shortly. I have recently found out our by law is crooked though.

Capt. Jack
February 16th, 2008, 02:58 PM
You must have a certain number of posts before you can post pictures.

I have your phone number if anyone finds Bosston.

t.pettet
February 16th, 2008, 09:02 PM
If he were picked up by AC then he would be taken to LAWS. This shelter is in Smiths Falls, if you haven't already, go and visit the shelter or atleast call at 1-613-283-9308 and good luck in your search.

rainbow
February 17th, 2008, 01:47 AM
His picture is in my profile but Im not sure how to make it show.

Click on "Reply" and scroll down to "Additional Options" then click on "Manage Attachments" and follow the instructions to upload from your computer.

Have you put up posters everywhere? Contacted all the vets in your area? You must go to the SPCA/shelters/pound in your area in person every couple of days. It is not reliable to just leave information with them.

Good luck and keep us posted. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

t.pettet
February 17th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Just re-read and this dog has been missing since Dec. 28 2007!

Bosston
February 18th, 2008, 10:58 AM
I have sent pictures to LAWS and have called but there is an animal santuary in kemptville I only found out recently he doesn't return you pet but waits to put it up for adoption. and i don't have additional options

Thanks for all the replies!

t.pettet
February 18th, 2008, 09:34 PM
After re-reading your post I realized dog has been missing since Dec., I hadn't realized you had been to Laws, just naturally assumed you were looking for assistance in locating a recently lost pet.

Melinda
February 19th, 2008, 08:03 AM
I know it's a long shot, but a friends friend found a rotti mix in Avonmore a few weeks ago, he's taking it to the cornwall spca today, or suppose to be, was your dogs tail docked? This one has a docked tail. Maybe you could call the shelter and report yours missing in case they bring it in today?

Bosston
February 19th, 2008, 10:41 AM
no he doesn't he has a tail but thanks!

Bosston
February 19th, 2008, 10:43 AM
here is a picture

Writing4Fun
February 19th, 2008, 02:24 PM
The first thing I do when I find a stray is bring it to my local vet to check for a microchip. Have you checked with all of the vets in your area and surrounding? Go in and have a look. Sometimes, if someone found the dog, they would have just put up a picture at their vet's office and brought him back home. :fingerscr Hoping you find him soon!