Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

it's cold out there , need winter outfit

Frenchy
January 21st, 2008, 08:16 PM
1. Nelly : Oh this is soooo not funny ! Now you're going to post this all over the internet , I just know it :frustrated:
2. Nelly : Abuse I say ! After I'm done with you , you will never foster in this town ever again :yell:
3. Bailey and Sam : mom , this is really not cool of you to make fun of sister foster Nelly , for once , we're siding with her ! :cool:

**** couldn't take pictures of kitties Monsieur le chat and Paddington as they are still laughing at the moment :D :cat:

Rottielover
January 21st, 2008, 08:18 PM
AWWWWWWW poor Nelly, I am reporting you too the not so funny police for Nelly....
Really cute....Sorry Nelly if you went out on your own, you would not need it, lol

Tommysmom
January 21st, 2008, 08:19 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
I LOVE those pictures!!!

Tommy says tell Nelly not to worry, he thinks she's very pretty in her winter gear! He has to wear a jacket too, but his isn't nearly as lovely and warm-looking as hers is... she's a very lucky lady!

dmc123
January 21st, 2008, 08:21 PM
LOL Frenchy...that poor dogs looks so pitiful!! LOL but warm!

Diane

Frenchy
January 21st, 2008, 08:24 PM
she's a very lucky lady!

She doesn't think so :laughing: she hasn't poop yet tonight , I thought by dressing her up , she would stay longer with us outside , but no ! Will have to try this later :fingerscr :p

snoopymjm
January 21st, 2008, 08:29 PM
I like pic # 2. As if saying..." I am soooo :o in this outfit. Don't tell anyone you did this to me." So expressive.

luckypenny
January 21st, 2008, 08:34 PM
I think I'm going to follow HRP's lead and get us a new monitor. I can't see anything, it's too dark :sad: .

But I can imagine Nelly's indignation. I can lend you a snowsuit for her. I'll volunteer to snap the photos of you trying to get it on her :D .

Luba
January 21st, 2008, 08:40 PM
Abuse I say ! After I'm done with you , you will never foster in this town ever again :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Luba
Abuse I say ! After I'm done with you , you will never foster in this town ever again :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Frenchy
I'll volunteer to snap the photos of you trying to get it on her :D .

She actually likes the coat , she comes to me when I take it out ! But the doggy snow boots .... that's another story :eek: :laughing: she did run outside while wearing them but I think she was trying to get away from them :laughing:

jiorji
January 21st, 2008, 08:46 PM
hahah Nelly :D:cloud9:

Byrd
January 21st, 2008, 09:06 PM
Aaawww Nelly, it's for your own good, hun. Just think of how cold it would be out there without all that gear.

clm
January 21st, 2008, 09:48 PM
:laughing::laughing: Maybe she doesn't think the boots are fashionable enough. She looks too cute all dressed up. Don't despair Nelly, warmer temps are coming. :laughing:

hazelrunpack
January 21st, 2008, 11:31 PM
That reminds me of hazel in her knee-high socks, sandals and baggy shorts...course that would be in summer. :o Nelly's legs are almost as hairy as hazel's! :laughing:

I think Nelly looks much more stylish, though! And she does look warm! :thumbs up You need to get big white letters to spell Nelly on the side of her coat! :dog:

I think I'm going to follow HRP's lead and get us a new monitor. I can't see anything, it's too dark :sad: .

It works great, luckypenny! :thumbs up :D hazel really likes her new monitor! She can see again! :o

She actually likes the coat , she comes to me when I take it out ! But the doggy snow boots .... that's another story :eek: :laughing: she did run outside while wearing them but I think she was trying to get away from them :laughing:

:laughing: Poor Nelly! But she'll forgive you when she finally realizes how toasty warm her paws stay!

growler~GateKeeper
January 21st, 2008, 11:56 PM
Nelly's adorable in her coat & boots :lovestruck:

:laughing: Poor Nelly! But she'll forgive you when she finally realizes how toasty warm her paws stay!

Cally loved his coat, hated putting on the boots, but once he realized he could walk in snow (Cally loved snow :cloud9:) he was happy to have them on :D

shredy
January 22nd, 2008, 01:19 PM
:laughing::laughing: Pitiful face in that first pic. :laughing: I heart your furry family, all of them!

jessi76
January 22nd, 2008, 03:24 PM
lol - oh the horror of the coat & boots! GREAT pics!

14+kitties
January 22nd, 2008, 03:27 PM
Poor Nelly. :sad: Those danged old boots! She is precious anyway. :cloud9:
My little lady loves her coat but don't even try to put on those silly bootie things!

rainbow
January 22nd, 2008, 03:35 PM
I vote for getting her a hat made to compliment the outfit. :laughing:

Poor Sam & Bailey are thinking...."holy crap, I hope we're not next". :D

SARAH
January 22nd, 2008, 04:27 PM
I think Nelly looks much more stylish, though! And she does look warm! :thumbs up You need to get big white letters to spell Nelly on the side of her coat! :dog:

No, a racing stripe and a number, like ... 53! Just like "Herbie" :D

I vote for getting her a hat made to compliment the outfit. :laughing:

Yup, with holes for her ears so it stays on!

chico2
January 22nd, 2008, 05:10 PM
Oh no Frenchy,what are you doing to poor Nelly,she'll never forgive you:laughing:especially since even the cats are laughing:cat:
She does look great though,boots and all:lovestruck:
I nearly peed my pants when hubby put a toque on yesterday cause it was sooo cold,so not frenchman like:laughing:

allymack
January 22nd, 2008, 05:51 PM
aww! so cute, but not very nice Frenchy! tsk tsk, what will we do with you :p

ancientgirl
January 22nd, 2008, 07:16 PM
If I were you, I'd keep all sharp objects away from Nelly, and don't let her get hold of a phone. She might report you for making her wear that outfit.:laughing:

Ford Girl
January 22nd, 2008, 07:58 PM
And you wonder why she destroys cuzes...:whistle:

Rainy
January 22nd, 2008, 08:07 PM
Nelly I think you look like quite the fashion Diva!Work it gurl!:thumbs up

Frenchy
January 22nd, 2008, 08:09 PM
:laughing: you guys are too funny :laughing:

So you will all be relieved that it's only -5*C here so she didn't have to wear her outfit tonight and was oh so glad :D

wdawson
January 24th, 2008, 06:48 PM
how did i miss this thread:wall:.......thats too funny:laughing::laughing::laughing:....she looks like she just froze and refused to move:laughing:

Frenchy
January 24th, 2008, 09:37 PM
she looks like she just froze and refused to move:laughing:

:laughing: we just got back inside and she was waiting for her treat (a carrot) but I was laughing while taking the pictures so I think she felt embaressed :sad:

Poor Nelly , still very cold today , she tried to go poop earlier , kept switching paws , one up , one down , one up , one down ....

hazelrunpack
January 24th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Poor Nelly , still very cold today , she tried to go poop earlier , kept switching paws , one up , one down , one up , one down ....

So did you put her booties on and take her out again so she could finally appreciate the beauty of booties? :D

Frenchy
January 24th, 2008, 09:57 PM
So did you put her booties on and take her out again so she could finally appreciate the beauty of booties? :D

It's even worse when she's wearing them :cool:

Nelly : oh boy oh boy , how do I squat while wearing those :confused: ok then , I just won't , mom , I want back inside , RIGHT NOW :yell:

hazelrunpack
January 24th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Ah, the trials and tribulations of poor Nelly... :sad: :dog:

Spring is only a couple of months away--I'm sure she can hold it that long... :rolleyes:

Love4himies
January 25th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Nelly, you got the height and bone structure to be a top model, don't be taking any guff from anybody, deep down inside they are only jealous of your figure and how clothes look on you ;)

Lukka'sma
January 25th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Oh poor Nelly. Even when the warmer weather does come those cat's are never ever going to let her forget the winter attire......and that another winter will be on the rise

Frenchy
January 25th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Nelly, you got the height and bone structure to be a top model,

:laughing: note to self : send pics to "Glamour" magazine .... after all , Nelly is probably a size 0 :laughing:

Oh poor Nelly. Even when the warmer weather does come those cat's are never ever going to let her forget the winter attire......and that another winter will be on the rise

Oh we'll find something ... maybe dress up the cats in undies..... something embarrassing :laughing: