Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from all of us

OldDogMom
January 21st, 2008, 08:09 PM
Hi, my name is Chris and I have 3 fur-kids, all of the canine persuasion. My kids are all 14+ years old (not something I intended), and have several problems, but mostly my husband and I are just loving them as much as we can. My Brandy and Shadow are litter-mates and we've had them since they were rescued from a "collector" at about 3 months old. They appear to be (according to some Vets and a dog trainer) labrador and whippet mix. My Gypsy was found wandering the streets at about 2 years old, filthy and nearly bald from flea allergy. She appears to be a German Shepherd/Collie cross (really beautiful now). Since she has developed Degenerative Myelopathy, we're pretty sure she does have German Shepherd heritage. Well, hello to everyone and hope to find out lots of new insights and information on this BB.

Tommysmom
January 21st, 2008, 08:11 PM
Welcome to the board! I think you have to wait a day or so before being able to post pictures, but when you can please do! We'd all love to see your furbabies!

snoopymjm
January 21st, 2008, 08:49 PM
Welcome! :)

hazelrunpack
January 21st, 2008, 11:12 PM
Welcome, OldDogMom! :D I love the name--and that all 3 of your furbabies are over 14! :thumbs up You've obviously done an excellent job of caring for them!

I'm looking forward to seeing those pictures when you're able to post them! :D