Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sammie Girl at Play :clown:

snoopymjm
January 21st, 2008, 07:00 PM
Some very amateur pics of Sammie Girl today. She and my boy are really taking to each other.

1. Get that pine cone

2. Got It

2. Play Time

snoopymjm
January 21st, 2008, 07:05 PM
And another. "Nah, I don't want it."

hazelrunpack
January 21st, 2008, 10:04 PM
Sammie's a real cutie! She's rather elegant with those long legs and her graceful tail, even if she is a little clown! :D And why is it that the pinecones fascinate them more than the man-made toys? Ours find them irresistible, too! :laughing:

snoopymjm
January 21st, 2008, 11:07 PM
And why is it that the pinecones fascinate them more than the man-made toys? Ours find them irresistible, too! :laughing:

I don't know, but my error...those are actually magnolia cones. We lost our Pines after Katrina.

Anyway, she loves to play. I am glad they keep her entertained. Now she has discovered how to chase Walter up a tree. But indoors, they ( Walt and Sammie) don't seem to mind each other. Outdoors, instincts awaken :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
January 21st, 2008, 11:12 PM
Great pics :thumbs up really shows off her size better - I was thinking she was shorter more beagle sized

Now she has discovered how to chase Walter up a tree. But indoors, they ( Walt and Sammie) don't seem to mind each other. Outdoors, instincts awaken :laughing:

My :rip: Sibe Nikki & :rip: :cat: Bandit were like that too - in the house was neutral territory but in the back yard she'd chase him - just playing though :D

rainbow
January 22nd, 2008, 03:43 PM
Sammie is a very pretty girl. :lovestruck: I bet your son gets tired out long before she does. :D