Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sammie Girl and Hubby bored with TV

snoopymjm
January 20th, 2008, 11:51 PM
This is Sammie Girl our mixed breed Treeing Walker Coonhound , Beagle, Something or other Sweetie :lovestruck: and my hubby. Neither of them were not too excited about Chick Flick Jane Austen Night on Masterpiece Theatre.:laughing:

luckypenny
January 20th, 2008, 11:55 PM
I don't know about you but, I get a wee bit jealous when my Penny-girl gets so close for comfort with DH :o :laughing: .

What a lucky, lucky little Sammy-girl to have found herself a home where she is so wonderfully loved and cared for :cloud9: .

otter
January 20th, 2008, 11:58 PM
That's LOVE :flirt:

Lucky girl :D

hazelrunpack
January 21st, 2008, 12:01 AM
I understand about hubby, but how could Sammie Girl not love Jane Austen night! :laughing: What a hoot! What is it about girls and their daddies falling asleep together in front of the TV? :cloud9:

snoopymjm
January 21st, 2008, 12:03 AM
I don't know about you but, I get a wee bit jealous when my Penny-girl gets so close for comfort with DH :o :laughing: .

What a lucky, lucky little Sammy-girl to have found herself a home where she is so wonderfully loved and cared for :cloud9: .

Aww, I don't mind. He has really taken to her also. He has been a cat person most of his life, while I was primarily the dog lover. He brought me around to cats, and now I love them. But it was funny at first, he was all......."Now if we get a dog, it is NOT coming in the house." And now, she owns the couch and him. :goodvibes: I LOVE it.

We feel lucky to have found her. It was meant to be. And she seems more and more less preoccupied with finding her way out of the backyard. At least it appeared that way today.

growler~GateKeeper
January 21st, 2008, 12:28 AM
aww :sleepy: snuggles :thumbs up on converting hubby & you too

TeriM
January 21st, 2008, 01:21 AM
Cute picture :cloud9:.