Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

maggie's addiction

wdawson
January 20th, 2008, 10:32 PM
seems maggie kicked the good cuz habit.....but has gotten addicted to the BAD cuz:laughing:

i'm bringing this back.......please throw the dam cuz:laughing:

jiorji
January 20th, 2008, 10:35 PM
GEORGE!! i see george in the back :cloud9:

I love Maggie's smiley face:cloud9: *throws her cuz*:D

wdawson
January 20th, 2008, 10:36 PM
nah nah nah nah nah nah i have a cuz.....ha so what i got timbits:laughing:

allymack
January 20th, 2008, 10:39 PM
:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck::c loud9::cloud9: cuteness overload, all those pictures are soooo adorable!!

14+kitties
January 20th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Very cute puppies. :)

otter
January 20th, 2008, 10:43 PM
All of them so cute :lovestruck::lovestruck:

You get that evil Cuz Maggie, good Cuz is your friend, no need to throw him around :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
January 20th, 2008, 11:07 PM
Love the Maggie throw it pic :lovestruck:

I hope Beathoven got @ least 1 timbit for holding the bag...such torture :yell:

hazelrunpack
January 20th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Beathoven looks very pleased with his prize! :laughing: :lovestruck:

You know Maggie is playing with :evil: Cuz because she's proving to the world that size does not intimidate her! Even if she does have to pick it up by the foot because the rest of it is too big for her mouf! :dog:

luckypenny
January 21st, 2008, 12:52 AM
Maggie looks like she has sooo much character :cloud9: . What an adorable pup!

And Beathoven, OMG, I'm in love :lovestruck: . "Is it really mine Dad? I can have it all?"

TeriM
January 21st, 2008, 01:15 AM
Great pictures :cloud9:. Maggie looks so cut with the big cuz and B is just fabulous :lovestruck:.

Anyone else's dogs get offered timbits when the go to the Timmies drive-thru? My dogs have got them a couple times and now they start drooling as I approach the window :yuck:.:laughing:

happycats
January 21st, 2008, 06:59 AM
Love the pic's ! The timbits one is priceless :lovestruck:

chico2
January 21st, 2008, 08:28 AM
OMG Dawson,Maggie is just too cute and old George,then Beathoven and the Timbits,priceless:laughing:

breeze
January 21st, 2008, 08:54 AM
those pictures are just to cute!!

Maggie wants to prove to the world that she too can concer evil hahaha

and Bea, how did you get him to just hold the bag without eating whats inside????

Rainy
January 21st, 2008, 09:51 AM
Maggie you need to nibble on the mailman next!Or a wubba!My pooches go nuts on the cuz's too!:D

Ford Girl
January 21st, 2008, 02:55 PM
Anyone else's dogs get offered timbits when the go to the Timmies drive-thru? My dogs have got them a couple times and now they start drooling as I approach the window :yuck:.:laughing:

Mine does, I now have drool on the back of the driver side seat! :laughing: :mad:

Great pics, so cute!!! :lovestruck: I could never do that with a bag of timbits, the drool would disolve the bag before I snapped the pics...the timbits would be history! :laughing:

wdawson
January 21st, 2008, 05:49 PM
those pictures are just to cute!!

Maggie wants to prove to the world that she too can concer evil hahaha

and Bea, how did you get him to just hold the bag without eating whats inside????

its our routine......he carries them from the truck to the house.....then he decides who shares:laughing:.....we been doing that since day one.

Frenchy
January 21st, 2008, 08:20 PM
Maggie is all grown up and wants to play with grown up toys :cloud9:

The cuz is bigger than her ! :laughing: :lovestruck:

Good boy Beathoven , not eating the timbits ? :thumbs up

shredy
January 22nd, 2008, 01:12 PM
I've been trying to stay away, but I just had to tell you how cute Maggie is (and of course Bea too) I think I might have to get Chloe a cuz too!!

rainbow
January 22nd, 2008, 04:20 PM
Hee hee...the pics of Maggie with the evil cuz are too cute. :lovestruck:

I think you should send the pic of Beathoven with the timbits bag to Tim Hortons.....it's priceless :D and you might get some freebies too. :thumbs up