Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Purrfect Pet Shop - kids game

CearaQC
January 19th, 2008, 10:48 AM
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/2673/purrfect-pet-shop/index.html?src=bfg12y0xenl0556

I got a notice about this game in my email and decided to download and try it out for fun. It's really cute and I think good for kids to help show them about animal adoption. You have to feed, bathe, and give medical care to the pets, and then match pets with people that go into the center. Then there's a special section to rehabilitate animals to get them ready to be adopted.

Just thought I'd share.

CyberKitten
January 19th, 2008, 01:19 PM
I bought that one for my 8 yr old niece and at the same time gave her a gift of an actual game (not computer one) that she could play vet. She liked that one - 2nd one MUCH more and so did I to be honest. I also bought her the Pets edition to add to her Sims Family game and that was also a hit.

Why didn't they have these neat games when I was a kid. I bought a 2nd game for our oncology unit after I saw how much she liked it. I am so prod of my niece- every now and then she will say I have some toys I do not need any more - maybe the kids in the hospital can use them - and her toys are in pristine condition so I just think she is one generous kid. She also asks about my patients and would love to meet every one of them - she writes to a few with permission - those her own age. Mostly by email I should say. I am a biased aunt - and have to admit she is a bit spoiled but not in a bad way. She still likes to share her things.

CyberKitten
January 19th, 2008, 01:23 PM
This is the play vet game. I added some extra stuff of course and she has a huge collection of beanie babies and buddies and they all have been checked out and treated, lol

http://www.constplay.com/cgi-bin/constplay_cgi.sh/WService=constplay/constplay.com/family/product.htm?stateInfo=?&dept_id=6&pf_id=CPX-554L&utm_source=shopzilla.com&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=CPX-554L&utm_campaign=update+20080118