Dracko
January 19th, 2008, 10:47 AM
http://www.weshow.com/us/p/31266/cat_enjoys_bathtub

JanM
January 19th, 2008, 11:22 AM
What a hoot!

14+kitties
January 19th, 2008, 11:28 AM
My thought was he was maybe part Manx but he sure doesn't look like one. Wonder if he felt the same once shampoo was on him? :D

SARAH
January 19th, 2008, 11:33 AM
What's on his paw though?

I've heard of cats joining their human in the shower, but never saw a cat actually liking water like this. Supposing the water is cat-body-temp. It's also a young cat, maybe it got used to bathing from it was a tiny kitten.

Hmm, should I try with Spoutnik? Nah, he's already more than :crazy: enough!

BAILEYSMUDGE
January 19th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Wow... this kitties doesn't seem to realize he/she is supposed to hate water. Hahahaha... but, my cats have always enjoyed sitting between the shower curtain and the liner.... or on the edge of the tub when I'm having a bubble bath... I think they like the warm humid air...

krdahmer
January 19th, 2008, 11:47 AM
That is cute! Like he's trying to catch his own splashes! :lovestruck:

rhynes
January 19th, 2008, 12:23 PM
I had a siamese years ago that loved to shower with people, go figure... :shrug: He'd bawl (like only a siamese can) til i'd let him in.

growler~GateKeeper
January 20th, 2008, 01:18 AM
That's so cute & yeah it looks like she's catching her splashes :D

What's on his paw though?

If you super-zoom in on the face (bad quality but....) it looks like she has some Tortie colouring on her face & paw too :shrug:

ancientgirl
January 20th, 2008, 11:46 AM
That's adorable! Mine all like to get in the bathtub AFTER I've finished showering. But I don't think I could ever get them to join me.

CearaQC
January 20th, 2008, 11:55 AM
Too cute!

My mom's cat loves bath water too, but just sits in it and doesn't play like the kitty in the video.

There is a breed of cat that does love to go swimming or at the very least play in water.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Van

snoopymjm
January 20th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Our female long haired calico loves the shower. She is always grooming in there. Our shower has just a bit of a leak, that seems to suit her just fine. Prissy lil thing. :cat: We think it is hilarious.:laughing:

Love4himies
January 21st, 2008, 08:45 AM
Way too funny, wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it for myself. What a perfect cat for those who have allergies, they bathe themselves, lol.

rainbow
January 21st, 2008, 03:07 PM
:laughing: That was hilarious....... they should put some floating toys in there for it to play with. :D