Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just saying hi!

Gibbons
January 18th, 2008, 05:05 PM
If you want- you can look at my question on the fostering board :P

I'm Grace - recently married to Jeff (in August), mother to one mellow kitty (Gibson, otherwise referred to as Gibbons or Goofball), and researching dogs to own in the spring- how any picks a breed, I will never know! I want them all! lol

After doing a lot of research on dogs and accidentally (sort of accidentally :rolleyes: ) stumbling across rescue agency postings, I managed to convince my husband and roommates (x3) that we should look into fostering until we can decide on a forever-dog, so as of this morning I am a mom to Gibson and 2 foster dogs (so far, dogs and cat are largely baffled by each other).

I've been trolling this site for weeks now, and have almost made it through some of the longer boards. Just thought that since now I've posted something, I should maybe say hi!

Grace

~~~~~~~~
Mom to cat Gibson (7)
and Foster Mom to
Tango (4) and Schroder (11), possible beagle mixes

chico2
January 18th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Hello Grace and welcome to the Forum!!
Hope everything works out with the pups and your kitty:fingerscrmy cats a terrified of dogs:cat:
You are doing a great thing fostering:thumbs up

breeze
January 18th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Hi grace weclome to the forum..
I have to agree with you it is sooo hard chosing a breed..
for me it is a matter of what I am looking for in a dog and then searching until your eyes pop out of your head :laughing:

hope to see some of your pictures of your fur family..

you do relize that it is manitory to post pictures when it is avalable.. then you have to post at least 10 :laughing::laughing::laughing:

hazelrunpack
January 18th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Howdy, Grace! Welcome to the board.

What a coincidence...my one and only foster's name was Grace. We had 7 dogs at the time and thought we'd try fostering... :o Now we have 8 dogs, including Grace. :o So I'm probably not going to have much to offer in a question on fostering...unless you want some expert advice from a failed foster! :laughing:

I'm looking forward to those pictures in a few days! :thumbs up