Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A fun romp...

bendyfoot
January 16th, 2008, 09:04 AM
A little video of Jaida and her girlfriend playing (gosh, she's so in :lovestruck: with her Daisy!!!)

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=7380976928389354731&hl=en-CA

JanM
January 16th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Great video! I love the mouthing part! Jaida sure is good on her three legs too - wonderful to see..

14+kitties
January 16th, 2008, 09:27 AM
What an amazing girl Jaida is! I guess I joined well after she went through all of her problems. I did watch a few of the videos on your site though. She is an :angel:.
Daisy seems to have been chewing on Jaida's nose for part of that video. I hope it was reciprocated. :D

growler~GateKeeper
January 16th, 2008, 10:26 PM
:lovestruck: def best buddies :lovestruck:

great video :thumbs up I hope Daisy gets to visit often :fingerscr

luckypenny
January 16th, 2008, 11:50 PM
I loved it! I watched some of your other videos and I have to share that when I viewed "Jaida's Shoulder," her barking was so sudden and unexpected, I nearly fell out of my chair :laughing: .

rainbow
January 17th, 2008, 02:31 AM
Great video. :thumbs up Jaida and Daisy sure play well together. :lovestruck:

bendyfoot
January 17th, 2008, 10:08 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
I thought I put a disclaimer on there somewhere to turn down the volume because of that!!!:D
I loved it! I watched some of your other videos and I have to share that when I viewed "Jaida's Shoulder," her barking was so sudden and unexpected, I nearly fell out of my chair :laughing: .

Frenchy
January 17th, 2008, 11:36 AM
I have to remember to look at it at home tonight , can't download it here at work. :yell:

ancientgirl
January 17th, 2008, 12:30 PM
Wow, I saw the one of her running, she's really doing well. Animals are just so amazing. They adapt so quickly.

Love the video of her with Daisy.

Ford Girl
January 17th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Oh, so cute!!! :lovestruck: Thats how my golden plays too, the ol'shoulder role...:laughing: Gets them every time!