Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Silly Pictures too cute not to share!

calikat421
January 15th, 2008, 03:25 PM
:lovestruck:We had gotten some cute Santa hats for the cats and just got too busy during the Holidays to set them up and take any pictures. But as I was packing all of the stuff up to put into storage, my boyfriend decided to put one of the hats on Jazz. Instead of throwing it off his head instantly, he was barely phased by it! One of the pictures totally remindes me of a Dr. Seuss image! So cute!!!:goodvibes::cat:

phoozles
January 15th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Very cute :lovestruck:
There's something about seeing a cat in a hat - or any kind of outfit - that makes me laugh out loud. I think it's because of the looks on their faces. They never look amused.
That picture of Jazz looking out the window with that hat on made me laugh out loud! :laughing:

jiorji
January 15th, 2008, 04:13 PM
heheh i like the last picture. He looks like he's plotting away on how to steal Xmas:laughing: Grinch. He sure is naughty;)

ancientgirl
January 15th, 2008, 06:55 PM
LOL, OMG he does look like the Grinch. But he looks like he's enjoying that hat!

Dracko
January 15th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Bwahhh I love the last one the best. :laughing:

pbpatti
January 15th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Jazz has really nice markings on his face and tail. oh the red hat looks good also. i too like the 3rd one looking out the window. patti

growler~GateKeeper
January 16th, 2008, 03:05 AM
awww :lovestruck: so cute Naughty Paws :lovestruck:

I love the last shot too, the second one is too funny :D

rainbow
January 17th, 2008, 02:32 AM
Hee hee....those are too cute. :D

roccoisus
January 17th, 2008, 11:05 AM
sooooooo cute I love the grinch one too:lovestruck:

SARAH
January 17th, 2008, 11:15 AM
LOL

Cats don't like disguises, but Jazz looks like he couldn't care less what his whacky humans are doing (again, he seems to be thinking).

:D

calikat421
January 17th, 2008, 11:22 AM
He's really a great cat, completely spoiled and knows it. He's pretty easy going and likes just about everyone. It's nice to have cats that don't run and hide all the time, they are both very "in your face" friendly, social cats. And as you can see, Jazz is pretty much a "ham" for the camera! Thanks for all the great comments. I knew you all would love these pictures of him!! :goodvibes: