Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Great news for Czarina

ancientgirl
January 15th, 2008, 08:30 AM
Yesterday Miguel had told me to bring her back down to him so that he could watch over her like he used to. Since I had changed her wellness appointment for this Saturday I told Miguel I'd keep her until next Monday.

I then told him it was ashame that she couldn't be kept in the office, and then he told me that he had spoken to his wife about all that's been happening, and his wife told him to bring her to their home.

She will have a home where she can be comfortable, and she will have access to the yard when she wants to get some sun.

She's not a wandering cat. When I used to see her outside, she kept to only one area mainly. I think this is the best solution.

She won't be sharing her home with any other animals and she will be loved and cared for.

I was so happy I started crying and hugged Miguel.

The only real sad thing is I won't get to see her anymore. But I'm happy for her. I'm happy that she will have a real home.

Love4himies
January 15th, 2008, 08:42 AM
This is wonderful news, ancientgirl, I really don't like to see any cat that wonders freely outside. You must be so relieved.

Maybe he can bring Czarina to work every once in a while so you can visit with her?

want4rain
January 15th, 2008, 08:43 AM
YAY!! isnt it wonderful how things like that work themselves out?? :) i know i havent been a frequent voice in your threads but ive done my best to keep up with them. :) you have made such a wonderful difference in her life. :)

-ashley

ancientgirl
January 15th, 2008, 08:44 AM
When he told me his wife wanted her I just broke out in tears. I'm so happy she will have a home, and I know Miguel really loves her, and his wife will too.

I'm going to ask him for his address, and maybe I can visit her now and then.

14+kitties
January 15th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Isn't it great how things just seem to work out for the best? :cloud9: She will love it. All the attention she will get, meowwww :D
I am sure Miguel would like you to come visit and you for sure can ask him how she is doing. How great!!!:cloud9: for her and kudos to you. If you hadn't started all of this she would still be outside. :):grouphug:

ancientgirl
January 15th, 2008, 08:56 AM
I'm so grateful to him and his wife. I think that after I took her away he realized how much she really meant to him. He really missed having her with him.

I don't know why she touched my heart so much. Maybe I was just the pawn her life needed to help her find a home. I'm so very happy.

I'm giving Miguel the little pyramid bed she loves to sleep in, and her eating dishes. At least she'll feel comfortable once he takes her to his house and the pyramid bed will be something familiar to her for a few days until she gets used to her new surroundings.

Lukka'sma
January 15th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Is there any chance she can go right away and they take her to the Wellness appointment on Sat?

ancientgirl
January 15th, 2008, 09:05 AM
They live a bit further down the road than I do, and it would be a little out of their way to take her. And I'm feeling a little selfish. I want to have her just a little while longer. I want to have her microchipped as well and get her some tags so that I can have Miguel put his information on it, just in case she gets out loose, she can be taken back to them.

ancientgirl
January 15th, 2008, 09:06 AM
YAY!! isnt it wonderful how things like that work themselves out?? :) i know i havent been a frequent voice in your threads but ive done my best to keep up with them. :) you have made such a wonderful difference in her life. :)

-ashley

I would like to think I have had a hand in making her life better and happier. I'm very happy things have worked out well for her.:)

rjesak
January 15th, 2008, 09:20 AM
That really is great news. Lucky Czarina that she found you! It's one more kitty that has found a home. Yay!!!

ancientgirl
January 15th, 2008, 09:28 AM
That really is great news. Lucky Czarina that she found you! It's one more kitty that has found a home. Yay!!!

I'm the lucky one to have met her. I feel so good that I was able to help get her a safe home.

Kristin7
January 15th, 2008, 09:51 AM
awesome, I'm glad things have worked out! :thumbs up

ancientgirl
January 15th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Me too. I literally spent the entire day yesterday crying. I kept telling my boss it was a cold I was fighting off, because I was constantly sniffling and my eyes were perpetually red.

But I'm happy for her.

Dracko
January 15th, 2008, 10:33 AM
None of us ever thought u were a failure when you had doubts about keeping her. And just because things don't work out as WE plan doesn't mean it didn't work out the right way. Like you said, maybe taking her in allowed him to see how much the cat meant to them. :thumbs up

It would be so cool if you could see her every now and again and post pictures of her for us. :pray:

ancientgirl
January 15th, 2008, 10:35 AM
I'd like to think I help at least show Miguel how much she meant to him, and I showed Czarina what it was like to live in a loving home.

I'd like to ask Miguel if I can visit with her now and then. I'll certainly take my camera so that I can post her new life.

rainbow
January 15th, 2008, 02:30 PM
WOO HOO....I love happy endings. :cloud9:

krdahmer
January 15th, 2008, 02:47 PM
That is great! :grouphug: And with you available for advice and tips, I'm sure Czarina will be a great fit for her new home. :pray: That she has a long healthy and happy life with Miguel and his family!:goodvibes:

ancientgirl
January 15th, 2008, 02:52 PM
This really is the best of all. She's going to be happy knowing she's got a home. And tomorrow, I'm taking Miguel some pictures I've taken of Czarina, so he can show his wife what a beautiful girl she is.