Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chloe gets some air

shredy
January 13th, 2008, 10:36 PM
I am finally getting around to posting the rest of the pics from our Tahoe trip.

These first three are my favorite! She loved the snow, rolling in it, running in it, catching snowballs.

shredy
January 13th, 2008, 10:38 PM
The first is us walking around the neighborhood in Tahoe, the second is her stopping to chew on her stick for a while and the third is her hopping through the snow after chasing her stick

shredy
January 13th, 2008, 10:43 PM
The thrid pic is the storm we drove through to get home, the rain came down in buckets and the wind blew over several big rigs, at one point the highway patrol was pulling them all over because it wasn't safe for them to be on the road anymore.

The first picture is Ricky and Chloe sleeping after the long drive (he drove the whole way :eek::lovestruck:)

The second is her outside of our apartment holding a leaf, she loves to play with them!!

rainbow
January 14th, 2008, 12:47 AM
OMG....I love those first three airborne shots catching snowballs. :lovestruck: :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
January 14th, 2008, 01:52 AM
The 2nd air shot w/Chloes' mouth open is priceless http://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/1273.gif

Looks like someone is turning into a cuddly :cloud9: snuggly golden puppy :thumbs up

aslan
January 14th, 2008, 05:48 AM
Lol, I look at your little one then over at my golden(fondly known as Moose, or Fallump) hard to believe he use to be little like that. She is soooo cute. Sometimes wish they could stay like that.

CearaQC
January 14th, 2008, 06:57 AM
OMG Chloe is getting big so fast!

It's cute how pups love to play with leaves. Sheeba digs like crazy if she smells one in the snow.

You always take the most fun pictures. Glad you made it back from your trip OK.

breeze
January 14th, 2008, 07:50 AM
I love the jumping pictures :cloud9:
She is getting soooo big (more to cuddle) :cloud9:

Lukka'sma
January 14th, 2008, 09:51 AM
That first batch of pictures just has me in stitches. Are you sure there isn't a trampoline under that dog:laughing:
Looks like you had a great trip:)

shredy
January 14th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Thanks guys, I think she is pretty awesome too!! I have been having so much fun watching her explore and discover how much fun the world outside of our house and yard are. She is such a great dog, so calm, sweet, gentle, and well behaved.

luckypenny
January 14th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Totally fantastic photos, Shredy!!! Especially the first three :lovestruck: .

Frenchy
January 14th, 2008, 08:24 PM
I love the first 3 too ! Too cute and funny :laughing: she looks like a little kangooroo :crazy:

shredy
January 16th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Thanks guys :p I love my little snuggle bug :lovestruck:

TeriM
January 17th, 2008, 08:55 PM
OMG, those first shots of her leaping are priceless :laughing::cloud9:. I also love the one of her with the leaf :lovestruck:.