Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

For SnowDancer

Frenchy
January 13th, 2008, 06:15 PM
*******Warning , graphic pictures *******
As you can see in the first picture , Nelly is working on them , second picture is Nelly witnessing the surgery ......

Frenchy
January 13th, 2008, 06:18 PM
And otter's Molly getting her first taste :cloud9:

SnowDancer
January 14th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Thanks, French - I love these pictures. At least your pups seem to recognize that the feet deserve a funeral - rather than being "eaten"!

Winston
January 14th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Oh! I see now where Molly got her addiction to the CUZ!!! I is Frenchy's fault! :laughing:

Cindy

Frenchy
January 14th, 2008, 12:41 PM
No , it's Molly's fault ! I bought the first Cuz after I picked her up. We stopped at a pet shop (J.E.Mondoux , they don't sell pets) on our way back home , she pointed at the Cuz saying : plllleeeeeeaase can I have it ? (YES SHE DID OK ? she is a golden after all :laughing:) and then Nelly saw it so I had to go back the next day and buy a second one. :shrug:

growler~GateKeeper
January 14th, 2008, 05:49 PM
awww love the Molly pics :lovestruck: (I hadn't seen those ones before)

It's so cute when they plead for something in the pet supply store :pray::dog:

SnowDancer
January 14th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Frenchy, when we were in Montreal last year I asked in a couple of places if they knew of any nearby pet supply stores as I am always looking for something new - and indestructible for the jaws of death - and every time I asked the people thought I was trying to buy a pet from a pet store - not likely! Never did find a pet store - we were staying in a hotel right near Holt's and Ogilvy's - so no present for the little dickens.

Frenchy
January 14th, 2008, 08:02 PM
I don't remember seeing any pet shops in downtown Montreal but I haven't been there in ages. The J.E.Mondoux (like Petsmart) are all in suburbs.

SnowDancer
January 14th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Thanks, Frenchy - I did a fair bit of walking downtown and didn't see one either. When we lived in Ottawa - moved in 1980 - we used to go to Montreal quite a bit on the train but the city sure has changed.

rainbow
January 15th, 2008, 02:34 AM
Awwww....look at Nelly witnessing the surgery. :lovestruck:

They also make one called the "Other Cuz" that has stumps for feet and grunts instead of squeaks.....

http://www.retailpets.com/jwpetrudogto.html