Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Free greenies sample

t.pettet
January 12th, 2008, 07:49 PM
www.greenies.ca for free sample of new & improved samples for dogs & cats.

Misery's company
January 13th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Sweet! Thank you!

Byrd
February 4th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Got mine in the mail today, and it was gone within 2 minutes. LOL

t.pettet
February 4th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Hey Byrd, (new & improved) means they don't last as long so you have to spend more $$$ to keep the pets satisifed and the company too.:)

Byrd
February 4th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Yeah, well, I won't be doing that!

Seriously though, I opened it up, put it on the floor, she wasn't even looking at it, I went to start dinner, walked back into the living room and couldn't find the Greenie. :laughing: It was that fast!

gomez
February 5th, 2008, 03:26 AM
What hav they changed? last time I emailed them about the choking and blockages they said they did not knw anything about it:shrug:

sugarcatmom
February 5th, 2008, 06:55 AM
last time I emailed them about the choking and blockages they said they did not knw anything about it:shrug:

Then they lied. Considering they've had a lawsuit or two filed against them, how would they not know.

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/US/02/14/dangerous.dogtreat/index.html

There's info at the bottom of this page about the "reformulation": http://www.optimumchoices.com/Greenies.htm

gomez
February 6th, 2008, 03:34 AM
Well that's exactly it, sugarcatmom, they wouldn't admit to me that there was anything wrong with them to begin with, and their website now doesn't say anything about what "improvements" have been made.... I still would not give them to Gomez...

Writing4Fun
February 6th, 2008, 07:36 AM
Seriously though, I opened it up, put it on the floor, she wasn't even looking at it, I went to start dinner, walked back into the living room and couldn't find the Greenie. :laughing: It was that fast! I'd check all the sofa cushions if I were you. If I give Phoebe a treat she's not thrilled with (greenies, milk bones, to name a couple), she "buries" it in the sofa cushions or bedspread. :rolleyes:

Ford Girl
February 6th, 2008, 11:28 AM
My vet and a vet teach at a pet food info session both told me that anything green ingested by dogs - their bodies consider it a foreign substance and it won't be digested...and to never feed anything with green dye in it. :shrug:

Just what I heard, and if you consider red dye and how it affect humans, I believe it. :eek:

dmc123
February 6th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the link for a free sample...I was checking those out on Petsmart just the other day.

Diane

dmc123
February 6th, 2008, 04:28 PM
oops - no go for me- Canadian residents only.

Thanks anyway.
Diane

dmc123
February 6th, 2008, 04:31 PM
oops again on me LOL. After reading more on that page I found the "other countries" links.

Here's the one for us folks in the US:
http://www.greenies.com/en_US/default.asp

Diane

Masha
February 6th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Just what I heard, and if you consider red dye and how it affect humans, I believe it. :eek:

How does red dye affect humans?

Byrd
February 6th, 2008, 06:11 PM
I'd check all the sofa cushions if I were you. If I give Phoebe a treat she's not thrilled with (greenies, milk bones, to name a couple), she "buries" it in the sofa cushions or bedspread. :rolleyes:

:laughing: No I know she ate it! She likes anything and wouldn't bury it if she didn't like it, she'd just leave it on the floor.