Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi everyone

Marlana
January 12th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Hi everyone, My name is Marlana I'm new to the website. I joined because I just got a cat names Mimi and she's too adorable to not ask for opinions that would help me take the best care of her.:lovestruck: Hope I can get some valuable information about cats and that everyones pets are doing great:thumbs up

14+kitties
January 12th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Welcome Marlana! If you are looking for information you came to the right place. Congrats on the new addition.
When you are able to post pics we really would love to see what your Mimi looks like. But we are normally patient about it. ;)

Lukka'sma
January 12th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Hi Marlana, nice to have you with us. You and Mimi will be great additions to the pets.ca family

hazelrunpack
January 12th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Hi, Marlana! Welcome to the board!

Looking forward to the pics of Mimi--we must greet her properly with all the oooo's and ahhhh's she deserves! :cat:

This is a great place to come for information! I hope you enjoy your stay! :D

otter
January 12th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Hi Marlana and Mimi!
Welcome to the family :D

Nikki1
January 12th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Hi everyone, My name is Marlana I'm new to the website. I joined because I just got a cat names Mimi and she's too adorable to not ask for opinions that would help me take the best care of her.:lovestruck: Hope I can get some valuable information about cats and that everyones pets are doing great:thumbs up

Hi Marana!! I'mnew here too. I have seven cats, two dogs, and hopeing for more. I'm very much a naturalist. My lifestyle has allowed me to do so. If you have any questions about your cat I can probably save you alot on vet bills.
Cheers!

rainbow
January 13th, 2008, 04:08 AM
Welcome to pets.ca :thumbs up Looking forward to the pics of Mimi. :cat: