Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sam's Cuzs

Frenchy
January 12th, 2008, 01:23 PM
When Nelly drops her toys near another dog , she always let them have it. One morning this week , she dropped the 2 Cuz near Sam , poor Nelly , Sam doesn't even play with Cuz :laughing:

Dracko
January 12th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Aw, how sweet that another dog would offer to share his/her toys, though.

Frenchy
January 12th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Aw, how sweet that another dog would offer to share his/her toys, though.

Well , not really :laughing: she drops them by accidents but will not take the toy back if it's near another dog. By fear or respect. Even if Bailey and Sam would let her , they are not toy possessive. :angel:

14+kitties
January 12th, 2008, 01:39 PM
Poor Nelly. :sad: Lucky Sam to have such a devoted friend.

Winston
January 12th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Frenchy! Sam is beautiful! You know he looks alot to me like Otter's Molly! in the face anyway...Poor Nelly!

Cindy

otter
January 12th, 2008, 03:03 PM
You know he looks alot to me like Otter's Molly! in the face anyway

'cept Mollys mouth would have been firmly wrapped around BOTH of those cuzs!:laughing:

Sam you are such a cute boy :lovestruck::lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
January 12th, 2008, 05:14 PM
:laughing:

Now Nelly is saying: Rats! That Sam has my Cuzzes! :dog:

And handsome Sam is saying: Rats! That Nelly left these pesky Cuzzes here! What am I gonna do with 'em? :confused:

Lukka'sma
January 12th, 2008, 05:21 PM
:laughing:

Now Nelly is saying: Rats! That Sam has my Cuzzes! :dog:

And handsome Sam is saying: Rats! That Nelly left these pesky Cuzzes here! What am I gonna do with 'em? :confused:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e367/gatsby6306/smallsmileys156.gif

Frenchy
January 12th, 2008, 06:39 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e367/gatsby6306/smallsmileys156.gif

I second that ! :laugh:

rainbow
January 13th, 2008, 03:26 AM
HA HA HA....that's the same thought I had. :D

Sam is a sweetheart. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
January 13th, 2008, 04:33 AM
So cute :cloud9: love the 1st pick w/his head between his feet :lovestruck:

Hazel you nailed the pic descriptions :thumbs up Must be all that practise you get w/your pack :D

Frenchy
January 13th, 2008, 04:41 AM
Frenchy! Sam is beautiful! You know he looks alot to me like Otter's Molly! in the face anyway...Poor Nelly!

Cindy

I'm a sucker for those white faces ! :cloud9: :lovestruck:

breeze
January 13th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Kisses and hugs for Sam xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx oooooooooooooooooo

:cloud9::lovestruck:

BusterBoo
January 13th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Very sweet!!!!

Just how durable are the Cuz? I am asking because I am STILL looking for a toy that Buster can't destroy! So far the only thing he doesn't rip apart are nylabones. I have even bought him "tires" rated #9 on the chew durability.

Is it worth investing in the Cuz???

Frenchy
January 13th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Very sweet!!!!

Just how durable are the Cuz?

I did get the tire for Nelly and I had pieces of black rubber all over the floor all the time. :frustrated: The Cuz is VERY durable , I do have to cut the feeth off when Nelly gets to them and "unsqueeked" one of them but other than that :thumbs up

Don't forget to get the orange bad Cuz. Many dogs don't like the others :shrug:

I had mine since last spring , and my dogs kill Kongs !

SnowDancer
January 13th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Frenchy - I was going to ask where the feet were - I was trying to determine if they were the "regular" Cuz or the "Other Cuz" - with stubs for feet - but just turned around. My Eskie has 3 "Other Cuz" and they are great - he weighs 22 lbs. - I get him the medium size because he has a big mouth - and very big teeth. He couldn't have a regular Cuz because those feet would be gone in a nanosecond.

otter
January 13th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Sam, Molly wants me to ask if you would mind sharing one of those Cuzs... we had a Cuz "incident" on the property yesterday and all our cuzs are out of commission.

Maybe Sam could come and deliver it himself?? Nelly could come too, and Bailey, and Frenchy you could come along to make sure everyone arrives safely :D

Frenchy
January 13th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Maybe Sam could come and deliver it himself?? Nelly could come too, and Bailey, and Frenchy you could come along to make sure everyone arrives safely :D

Look out ! Here we come ! http://bestsmileys.com/cars/11.gif

Frenchy
January 13th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Frenchy - I was going to ask where the feet were -

Here is the surgery : http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=48434

:D

otter
January 13th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Look out ! Here we come ! http://bestsmileys.com/cars/11.gif

Wooo Hooo http://bestsmileys.com/happy/5.gif

SnowDancer
January 14th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Very cute Frenchy - except of course for the fear of said feet being swallowed - which would happen in a second with my 22 lb. "angel"! When I first saw the "other Cuz" - such a weird name - I thought it was a joke - I realized something was different. The PetSmart in Toronto and a few other places just have the version with the big feet - so I was quick to grab the "stubs". Yesterday while buying an enzyme cleaner the man ahead of me had a super giant Rawhide bone - I would say at least 16 inches long - and asked the cashier if it would be suitable for his year old Husky - she told him that it would be, but to watch him carefully (agreed - my dog can't have them - turns into Cujo), but he was also buying the Husky a Cuz - with feet -but the smallest size - this worries me - my guy has the medium - after all they do "compress". Somehow the huge Rawhide bone combined with the smallest Cuz did not work for me.

Frenchy
January 14th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Somehow the huge Rawhide bone combined with the smallest Cuz did not work for me.

:confused: why would he buy a huge bone and a tiny Cuz ? :headslap:

Ford Girl
January 14th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Dazy has 2 she doesn't play with, where can I send them? :laughing: Seriously, she doesn't really like them? They are not chewed, have all legs and horns attached (expect one horn that Voo chewed off) She is scared of the Other Cuz becuz it blows air out of the squeeker hole? :laughing: She showes her teeth to it and growls and backs away. :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
January 14th, 2008, 06:00 PM
OMG Ford Girl that's so :laughing: would love to see video :lightbulb:

Frenchy
January 14th, 2008, 07:59 PM
She is scared of the Other Cuz becuz it blows air out of the squeeker hole? :laughing: She showes her teeth to it and growls and backs away. :laughing:

:laughing: :laugh:

She saw Voo playing with it and that didn't temp her ?