Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The "after Ben"

Frenchy
January 12th, 2008, 01:17 PM
So this is what my guys look like when a foster leaves. Don't know if it's because they're sad or relieved .... but they will get extra cuddles today ! :cloud9:

1. Sammy snoozing near the door :sleepy:
2. Nelly praying that Ben gets a good life ! :rolleyes:
3. Nelly being .... cute !

shredy
January 12th, 2008, 01:19 PM
I am so glad that BEn found his forever home. I bet you are sad to see him go too. Your other furkids look like they are missing him. Give them snuggles from me too!:grouphug:

Frenchy
January 12th, 2008, 01:20 PM
1. Bailey : geez ma , would you let me sleep please ? :frustrated:
2. Paddington enjoying one of the doggy beds. :sleepy:

Rottielover
January 12th, 2008, 01:23 PM
They are all too adorable....

14+kitties
January 12th, 2008, 01:40 PM
:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

jiorji
January 12th, 2008, 02:10 PM
hehhe i know what Paddy's thinking "good...got rid of one...3 more to go MWHAHAHAH:evil:"

SARAH
January 12th, 2008, 02:43 PM
hehhe i know what Paddy's thinking "good...got rid of one...3 more to go MWHAHAHAH:evil:"

Hee hee, could be ;) but then again, he might have to give up the dogbed as well :eek:

Nelly is a beauty! And Sam and Bailey too of course!! I'm sure they understand, but at the same time wonder a little bit and miss Ben for a few hours till they forget. Lucky animals, having relatively short memory span compared to us.

otter
January 12th, 2008, 03:12 PM
They all look so content... no worries that they might be next I guess :fingerscr .... hmmm, maybe that's cause they know it's a really good life, whether they are staying with you or if you find them a new home (not that you are :o).

Your dogs and cats look soooooooooo loved :lovestruck: :cloud9: :D

ancientgirl
January 12th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Paddington looks pretty comfy in that doggy bed.:)

chico2
January 12th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Awww what a nice kitty-bed,I had to cover Vinnies eyes so he would not see how good some cats have it:laughing:
Bailey and Sam are so beautiful with their soft blond curls and Nelly,that goes without saying,she looks sooo sweet:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
January 12th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Nelly is so cute praying for Ben's safe arrival at his new wonderful forever home. :cloud9:

So where was the debonair Monsieur le chat hiding when the camera was out? :cat:

They are all looking great, Frenchy. They're all thriving under that "Frenchy Touch"! :thumbs up

Frenchy
January 12th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Oh no , Paddington likes to be groom by Nelly too much to want to get red of her :D

So where was the debonair Monsieur le chat hiding when the camera was out? :cat:

He was MIA but took over another doggy bed later that afternoon, it's ok though , 2 dogs were on the couch watching movies with me and another dog had the third doggy bed. Everyone was real comfy , other than me that only had a real small part of the couch :laughing:

rainbow
January 13th, 2008, 03:24 AM
Awww....those pics are so cute. :lovestruck: I especially love the one of Nelly "praying for Ben". :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
January 13th, 2008, 04:58 AM
Adorable they're all adorable :lovestruck:

Paddy sure has got it good @ your house :cloud9::sleepy:

Love the Nelly praying too cute

The Goldens :lovestruck::lovestruck: