Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

OMG is all I can say!!

happycats
January 11th, 2008, 10:49 PM
sickening.........this as is for a 3week old puppy....and if you look close, it's on the back of a freakin car, on a pizza box!!!!:mad: I just sent a nasy email!!:mad:
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-MIXED-FEMALE-GERMAN-SHEPPARD-PUPPY-W0QQAdIdZ34691330

otter
January 11th, 2008, 10:58 PM
That's just sick :frustrated:
How could someone do that to a dog.

(not to mention I think someone might be a bit confused about the breed, I guess you never know though)

Frenchy
January 11th, 2008, 11:00 PM
I just sent a nasy email!!:mad:

:mad: :censored: moron ! I sent an e-mail to kijiji admins.

happycats
January 11th, 2008, 11:13 PM
This idiot also has another 3 week old puppy for sale!! Also pictured on the back of a freakin car!!! Poor poor pups!!

God I hate some people !!:mad:

Frenchy
January 13th, 2008, 06:36 PM
:mad: :censored: moron ! I sent an e-mail to kijiji admins.

I just got a reply back from kijiji , they deleted this add. :thumbs up (but maybe it was too late :frustrated:)

So when you do see things like these on kijiji , report them. :thumbs up

happycats
January 14th, 2008, 07:07 AM
I just got a reply back from kijiji , they deleted this add. :thumbs up (but maybe it was too late :frustrated:)

So when you do see things like these on kijiji , report them. :thumbs up

Your right, but so many things are not reportable.......like, "my cute 1lb cat is looking for a boyfriend, so she can have cute little babies, I just need to borrow him for a week or so" !!!!:mad:

Frenchy
January 14th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Your right, but so many things are not reportable.......like, "my cute 1lb cat is looking for a boyfriend, so she can have cute little babies, I just need to borrow him for a week or so" !!!!:mad:

You can by reporting this cat is too small and would die if pregnant. They will remove the add. I don't remember the exact words but my complaint was that the OP must be real stupid to let a 3 weeks old adopted out , it was dangerous , it was abuse / neglect , this pup still needed a mother , until he's 8 weeks old. And they did remove it.

happycats
January 14th, 2008, 01:50 PM
You can by reporting this cat is too small and would die if pregnant. They will remove the add. I don't remember the exact words but my complaint was that the OP must be real stupid to let a 3 weeks old adopted out , it was dangerous , it was abuse / neglect , this pup still needed a mother , until he's 8 weeks old. And they did remove it.

Thanks Frenchy! I'll have to try that, for the next stupid ad I see.

buxomdiva
January 15th, 2008, 10:08 PM
I'm happy to hear that this site will pull irresponsible ads. I saw a "breeder" selling Bernese Mountain puppies with an ad reading that they'd look cute under the Christmas tree! I contacted the national Berner rescue group; they were going to try and post another ad warning people against getting ups at Xmas time.