June 8th, 2004, 02:22 PM
...where are the rants?

Excuse me if I gloat just a tad.

GO LIGHTNINGS!!!!! YAH!! WOOOHOOOOO!

*DOING THE SNOOPY DANCE*

YEE HAW!

Chany
June 8th, 2004, 02:37 PM
No rants here!!! Tampa Bay earned their win!!!! :) I never even remembered that your from Florida. ( duh! ) Don't worry we'd all be squealing if Calgary would have won! I only caught the 3rd period last night but wasn't too impressed with Calgary ( no offense Catt ;) ). I was sitting here ranting to the t.v. about Terrence from Calgary when he high sticked St.Front ( was that his name? ) but then thankfully Florida got a penalty. ;) Calgary just didn't seem to have the "team" effort happening too much. I'm just thankful I'm not a hockey mom. :)
FOOTBALL!!! is big in our house!! :D
Oh yeah I forgot to gloat to Bill and cmt about the Riders winning against the Lions Sat. night wasn't it?!!! :D :D :D

chico2
June 8th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Karin,although I am an avid Toronto Maple leaf fan,I was hoping Calgary would win,but heck,Tampa Bay deserved it too.
I was happy for Andrechuck(spelling waay off :D )a former Leaf-player,I guess he showed the Leafs,eh!!!!

Catt31
June 9th, 2004, 08:16 AM
<------- is hiding in shame!!! LOL Actually I'm really not, Tampa deserved to win, they played hard and their power play killing is amazing!!! As much as I wanted Calgary to win, there is always next year!!! :D

And Chany....I am a HUGE football fan too...have seasons tickets to the Stamps games! WHeeeeeeeeee!!! Unfortunately we lost our first game to the Bombers, but thank God its only an exhibition game!! The riders will do well this year again too I think!!!

Karin
June 9th, 2004, 08:31 PM
I wuv ewe guys!

GO GATOR'S!...See ya at the swamp! Football season is near..I smell the fear..doin' the Gator Stomp!

Bill & Bob
June 10th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Well, I didn't get a chance to comment on this here so here's my two cents. You guys are right. TB did deserve the win. Great play by their goalie. And where was Iginla in last few games. I think he didn't even get a shot on goal in the one game? Yow. Ah well. I swear the next day I almost felt empty that there would be no hockey to watch. I tried to watch the sports on the news when I got home and just got bored within minutes.

Chany, you can berate the Lions all you want my friend. I've lived here for 10 years and never been to a game yet. I really should go. But I'm not one of those people who craps all over the CFL. It's a different game than the NFL and there are different strategies to contend with. Still a good game. I just gave up on all football about 8 years ago. Found it getting boring.

Chany
June 12th, 2004, 09:00 AM
Naw Bill I didn't want to berate the Lions, I just wanted to gloat a bit! :) Its way too early in the season for berating. :D
I think Danny Barrett is one of the best coaches we've had!! I hope we don't lose him for a long time!!