Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Greetings

ac_elite
January 10th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Good morning,

Just an introductory post, I have a very friendly 2 1/2 years old Cane Corso and a cat (Mambo and Kitkat).

I live in Winnipeg, my wife and I are from Montreal.

Frenchy
January 10th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Welcome to pets.ca .... any pictures of the doggy ? :D

ac_elite
January 10th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Will post of couple of Pics later today.

happycats
January 10th, 2008, 12:03 PM
WELCOME!!

Can't wait to see pic's :)

phoozles
January 10th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Welcome - the names of your furry friends make me smile :lovestruck: :D

hazelrunpack
January 10th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Hi, ac elite! Welcome to the board!

I'm looking forward to those pics. (Yes, we're a demanding lot, aren't we? :D)

breeze
January 10th, 2008, 01:22 PM
welcome to our community...

there is alot of fun and great information on this site.. hope you enjoy :D:D
looking forward to see your pictures :thumbs up

ac_elite
January 13th, 2008, 11:11 PM
I had made a post for help in finding a place to keep my dog for the summer as I was going away on a trip, and for a reason that I am not very clear on the nature of, the post was found to be unaceptable by the moderator and my thread deleted, under those conditions then I do not feel I should be part of this forum.

Thank you for the warm welcome from the above posts:cry:

Blathach
January 14th, 2008, 06:09 AM
I had made a post for help in finding a place to keep my dog for the summer as I was going away on a trip, and for a reason that I am not very clear on the nature of, the post was found to be unaceptable by the moderator and my thread deleted, under those conditions then I do not feel I should be part of this forum.

Thank you for the warm welcome from the above posts:cry:

The post was removed by the ADMIN for being a type of adoption request and only approved members may post adoption requests. We apologize that you feel that you should not be a part of the group, but would encourage you to look around and see all the other areas this forum has to offer. We welcome you with open arms, but need to keep the internal balance even as well which is why they are rules that need to be followed. We look forward to seeing you post more and as the members always request, more pictures. Thank you.