Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kaylam my Alaskan Malamute

crosswire
January 10th, 2008, 09:18 AM
I will try to post a pic here but then you can check out the blog for all his pics.
He is 8 months now and 80lbs and when we got him he was 22lbs at 9 weeks.!
HES INTELLIGENT!! and SNEAKY!

check my sites for more pics and VIDEOS! on youtube from when he was small to now.

http://casadapereira.blogspot.com/search/label/Kaylam
http://www.youtube.com/crosswire

amatazes
January 10th, 2008, 09:26 AM
so adorable. I love big furry dogs. I wish I lived in a house with a nice back yard so they can be in there own type of environment.
damn little apt.
why do is till live in ny?:shrug:

crosswire
January 10th, 2008, 09:43 AM
Well, i lucked out with my partner..have a nice backyard plus a field behind the house. His 9 yr old shppard cross..u might see that in the pic,,is sick. so its been tense at the house..except kaylam makes it all good and we know y we love them both.

amatazes
January 10th, 2008, 09:53 AM
I just checked out the youtube video. too cute. The shepherd is gorgeous too. is it sick? or are they just fighting a lot?

crosswire
January 10th, 2008, 10:51 AM
cujo the sheppard and the pup play all day like they are both pups.
Cujo is sick,i posted another thread in the sick section for ultrasound costs..since it could be cancer maybe not sure yet.
but so far they are good together.

14+kitties
January 10th, 2008, 11:17 AM
QUOTE=amatazes;528299]so adorable. I love big furry dogs. I wish I lived in a house with a nice back yard so they can be in there own type of environment.
damn little apt.
why do is till live in ny?:shrug:[/QUOTE]

:offtopic: and correct me if I'm wrong amatazes.....but were you not the one that said the other day that living away from the city would drive you nuts? :rolleyes: :laughing::laughing:

And crosswire......gorgeous baby!!!!

crosswire
January 10th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Yes hes a HANDFUL :o I REPEAT HANDFUL
and when my parents come over or anyone to visit....there goes the furniture and the trinkets..all over the floor..since hes like a 80LB pup so excited and (for the record i should RECORD his welcome dance):pawprint: and post it online.
Its like, the other 2 cats:) and cujo just run upstairs :cry:because of all the noise and pouncing.
But when hes quite he is QUITE...he wakes me up in the morning by putting his cold nose through my sheets on my face:sleepy:..or just laying his head on my pillow along with this fur!:loser:
HIS vet loves him and he just goes right in there without looking back lol...unknowingly to what awaits him behind closed doors..but hes quite intelligent.We had to barricade the basement or part of the room since he was in a chewing phase.(thank heavens basement has yet to be redone), so u can imagine his disaster area.
but overall he is a good dog.
until he jumps on u.(there goes my back)

rainbow
January 11th, 2008, 12:37 AM
Kaylam is gorgeous :lovestruck: and is certainly going to be a big boy. :D

I loved the video with him and Cujo....especially Kaylum's "play bows". :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
January 11th, 2008, 12:39 AM
Like I said before he's adorable :lovestruck: