Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Spoutnik is growing

SARAH
January 10th, 2008, 08:47 AM
See, first pic is from 12.07.07 and the second from this morning!

SARAH
January 10th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Three days ago, asleep on Lewis' leg downstairs ... too cute :lovestruck:

And two days ago, in the office with Misti

14+kitties
January 10th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Aww, little Spout. He's losing that bedraggled look he had. :) :cloud9:

SARAH
January 10th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Two nights ago ... walking on the bed, and lurking from the bedpost, ready to pounce on Misti!

SARAH
January 10th, 2008, 08:53 AM
And this morning, on my desk, he still likes that little bed he had when he was sick :cloud9: After "killing" the string, he curled up to look like on the first pic from today. Now he's :sleepy:ing :angel:

SARAH
January 10th, 2008, 08:54 AM
Aww, little Spout. He's losing that bedraggled look he had. :) :cloud9:

He was scruffy there for a while poor little thing. Now he looks like a small cat.

amatazes
January 10th, 2008, 09:06 AM
so adorable. love his eyes.

14+kitties
January 10th, 2008, 09:11 AM
I have a feeling you may have a big kitty on your hands once he's finished growing. I just took another look at pics (always do cause I can't get enough of the pics) and if he's grown that much in a month! Big boy!!

SARAH
January 10th, 2008, 09:19 AM
He's always had pretty large paws for his size overall, so yes I think he will be a big boy once he's through growing.

And I do feed the little bugger ;) last night it was raw chicken breast, pieces, not ground! Yummy stuff, I had to keep him from stealing Misti's part!

chico2
January 10th, 2008, 09:27 AM
OMG Sarah,he's sooo cute,he will be a beautiful grown up kitty,just like Misti:lovestruck:

jiorji
January 10th, 2008, 10:57 AM
noooo don't grow Spout!!!
I think there should be a rule that small kittens should never grow!

Look at how fluffy and cute he is!!:cloud9::yell:

SARAH
January 10th, 2008, 12:53 PM
He'll always be cute, only there'll be more of him to love :cloud9:

ancientgirl
January 10th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Wow he really has grown quite a bit. He's such a furry little guy though, so cute. :lovestruck:

Love4himies
January 10th, 2008, 01:08 PM
He is soo cute and his fur does look so much healthier since you got him.

SARAH
January 10th, 2008, 01:13 PM
And ... he's going to be my first ever cat with green eyes would you believe! I've always had golden eyed cats, and a couple of blue-eyed (Persian and Siamese), but never a green eyed one. Nice!

He's a little terror, a total sneak and utterly adorable!

rainbow
January 11th, 2008, 12:29 AM
He was scruffy there for a while poor little thing. Now he looks like a small cat.

I have a feeling you may have a big kitty on your hands once he's finished growing. I just took another look at pics (always do cause I can't get enough of the pics) and if he's grown that much in a month! Big boy!!

I agree. My Jasmine (white/black longhair) was just a little fragile fluffball for the first 2 yr. :o Now, she is the white/black long haired diva of the house. :rolleyes:

pbpatti
January 11th, 2008, 12:31 AM
too cute, Sarah your little furball is now a medium furball. can't wait to see him grow up. patti

growler~GateKeeper
January 11th, 2008, 01:14 AM
OMG :lovestruck: he's TWICE the size he was in the 1st pic http://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/1273.gif

TeriM
January 11th, 2008, 02:46 AM
He is such a cute little guy :cloud9:.

krdahmer
January 11th, 2008, 07:29 AM
Aw they grow so fast... he is gonna be one sweet little kitty, so handsome!:lovestruck:

SARAH
January 11th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Rainbow ... you have a cat? Have I seen pics? (don't think so ...)

That little Spout :frustrated: up the curtains in the office isn't too bad, they're fairly strong, but in the sheer drapes in the lvingroom :yell: he's pulling the threads so badly :mad:

Last night he decided he was going to bug somone, anyone! Started with Dani, punching her nose, biting her front paws, and Dani ... just lay there looking at him :D ok, no fun there. On to Sheba, let's see if her tail moves! :sad: it didn't. Misti was :sleepy: but did that stop him, the little rascal? Not at all. He jumped her, bit her eats and paws, and got the attention he deserved :evil: oops :eek: so he ran like a wild :cat: to the couch, up one end, down the other, scratch, scratch of little claws on running legs all over the back and front, to land on ... Lewis toes! :laughing: Oh, he's too smart to pester me too much (physically that is) he knows where to food is coming from!

And suddenly ... :cat::sleepy: phew!