Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi, My name is DanaŽ

danaekitty
January 10th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Hi there, I'm DanaŽ, from London Ont. I've found that pet forums have been really helpful to me in the past, so I thought I'd join one. For any cat experts out there, please check out my thread "Help me stop the cat war", posted in both health and general. I'm in a bit of a pickle with my girls. Thanks for having me!
-D

SARAH
January 10th, 2008, 08:43 AM
Welcome! I saw your cry for help, but have little to offer I'm afraid. I've never had cats react like this towards eachother, so I have no experience to base any idea on. BUT, I'm sure there are people on here that do! :thumbs up

One little, tinsy, winsy, detail though ... could we have som PICS PLEASE :yell:

:D yeah, we like pics :cloud9:

danaekitty
January 10th, 2008, 09:05 AM
S - I have a bunch of pics ready but I don't have the link to attach at the bottom of my post like it shows in the handy how-to thread.
Maybe I have to be more than a junior member or something....?

amatazes
January 10th, 2008, 09:40 AM
you won't be able to post them until tomorrow. the option will be available tomorrow.

hi, nice name! I have a cousin in Greece who has the same name and it's the first time in 10 years i've seen it again.

can't wait for pics. I thrive on them.:D

Lukka'sma
January 10th, 2008, 09:43 AM
Welcome to the forum Danae
Glad you decided to join in.

hazelrunpack
January 10th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Hi, Danae! Welcome to the board!

I have no experience with cats at all, but I do love seeing them... :cat: So I'm waiting eagerly for your pics! :D

There are a lot of people at pets.ca who know cats, so I'm sure you'll get some good advice! :thumbs up

danaekitty
January 14th, 2008, 08:22 AM
I finally am able to post pictures! The grey stripey one is Olive, and the calico is Zelda.

danaekitty
January 14th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Here are a couple more. I have tons of good ones, they have so much character!

chico2
January 14th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Awww,great pics,love the one with Olive under the lamp and the cuddly pic with them sleeping:lovestruck:,although they are not so cuddly any more.
I have to check your other posts...
Welcome to our Forum!!
Awww,oooh more pics,they do look great!!

amatazes
January 14th, 2008, 10:57 AM
hahaha. I love that the cat is laying on your bra. they really have a fascination with them huh? maybe it's the padding?:laughing:

phoozles
January 14th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Beautiful cats! :lovestruck:

Glad to hear they are starting to get along again! :thumbs up