Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

puppies found

wdawson
January 9th, 2008, 08:20 PM
what kind of person could do this:evil:

eye for an eye type justice would be great in this case.

http://www.thespec.com/News/CanadaWorld/article/306608

Frenchy
January 9th, 2008, 08:35 PM
:mad: I'll bet you someone knows something but ain't going to talk :mad:

SARAH
January 9th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Tar and feathers! Where are the tar and feathers?!

the gang
January 9th, 2008, 09:22 PM
god when are people going to get it!!!! we get so many addopted and think yea but then more come in i getting very tired

CearaQC
January 9th, 2008, 11:49 PM
*cry*

And at the same age as the pups Belle had. :sad:

Tar and feathers indeed!

How could someone take care of them this long before trying to kill them?

Heartless!

SolaMio
January 10th, 2008, 05:57 AM
Poor little pups :cry:

They look so sweet. I guess the positive note is that they all have homes now! I love that the RCMP officer adopted one :thumbs up
How could you resist after helping rescue them in such a sad situation?

Love4himies
January 10th, 2008, 07:08 AM
:evil::evil:
Too many evil people in this world. And we are supposed to be the civilized species???

amatazes
January 10th, 2008, 08:59 AM
at least the little babies are alright. :)

Love4himies
January 21st, 2008, 12:29 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/calgary/story/2008/01/21/puppies-charges.html

Ah ha, they found the owners of the puppies. Fair punishment, throw them down into the holding tank of the outhouse!!!

loopoo
January 21st, 2008, 07:12 PM
i deliberately try not to read these articles, or ones such as the poor kitty that was killed in a microwave. After much swearing under my breath, lets just suffice it to say that the ante needs to be upped on punishment for any and all who are cruel to animals, regardless of the age. Most animals are much nicer than people, and i tend to prefer the foremore to the latter... oh well i guess in manys eyes that makes me a fruitloop, but still, it is nice to know there are some, unfortunately too few.. but some human beings who are good, and on the same wavelength here. The cruelty, but moreso the apathy of the masses never ceases to amaze me.

BusterBoo
January 21st, 2008, 07:25 PM
:sorry: but it will be interesting to see what happens to these :censored: on Feb 5th.....

Let me guess.....banned from owning a pet for a couple of years.....a fine of approx $2,000 and.....:shrug: that's about it!