January 8th, 2008, 09:18 PM
First picture is of Lucky tying to remember me
Then Ava just finished cleaning our faces
Oh no she's coming back to get what she missed

Rottielover
January 8th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Lucky remembered :)
Aww, is that kiss for me...
Heck only knows what happened, looks like a ghost around us, and Harley chasing away, LOL

Frenchy
January 8th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Heck only knows what happened, looks like a ghost around us, and Harley chasing away, LOL

Wow , Lucky is getting good ! :thumbs up

About the ghost , I see 2 pair of eyes , top (well , middle) right side :eek:

Rottielover
January 8th, 2008, 09:26 PM
OMG I did only get one of penny, that was when we first walked in..
Frenchy, just noticed...Really spooky

Frenchy
January 8th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Frenchy, just noticed...Really spooky

Better ask LP is she knows about past suicides in her backyard :laughing: :eek:

Rottielover
January 8th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Oh ya, frenchy..Remember what happened to your baby pool?
Well a foam sled met the same fate. I tried to warn her son, but was too late:sad:

hazelrunpack
January 8th, 2008, 11:20 PM
:lovestruck: Aw, Lucky Kisses! :cloud9: And Ava cleaning up afterward! :laughing:

pbpatti
January 8th, 2008, 11:46 PM
Heck only knows what happened, looks like a ghost around us, and Harley chasing away, LOL wha ti haley trying so hard to capture? I love the photos patti

SARAH
January 9th, 2008, 05:53 AM
Oh ya, frenchy..Remember what happened to your baby pool?
Well a foam sled met the same fate. I tried to warn her son, but was too late:sad:

Aah, :rip: foam sled :laughing: I can just imagine the scene :laughing:

luckypenny
January 9th, 2008, 07:47 AM

That is a freaky pic, isn't it.

Please forgive me for being unable to get out a full sentence without yawning :o while you were visiting. At least I managed to get out of my pj's before you came this time :o :laughing: .

Even Hubby was surprised that Lucky came out of hiding. Btw, he said he'd take in a good dog such as Harley anytime. So much for the "we don't need a dog" routine I always used to get out of him :rolleyes: :) .

Rottielover
January 9th, 2008, 01:49 PM
NP lucky, I feel that way today. * Yawns*
You can tell your hubby that he can not have harley he is my lemon puppers. LOL
His new little nickname.
I should come visit you on a weekend when there is more time :)
Kayla just did not want to leave. LOL

growler~GateKeeper
January 9th, 2008, 10:40 PM
That pic is scary hehe something goin' on in the yard there :D

Did all 4 dogs get along really well?

14+kitties
January 9th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Maybe it's your "aura". Some people believe that occasionally you can see it. Don't know if that's good or bad.

luckypenny
January 9th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Did all 4 dogs get along really well?

We didn't have them together. We tried having Ava meet Harley since she's the most social the first time he came to visit about a month ago. All went really well until Hubby came to the back door to greet Harley but Ava would have none of that. Both dogs were easily called off each other before any contact was made. Penny does not get along with exuberant dogs. I think Lucky would have been ok if his two ladies were not in the house. He doesn't like other males interacting with them :rolleyes: .

Harley is an amazing dog! Just not the type that my guys would get along with :shrug: . So Rottielover and Kayla spent time with my pooches indoors, then we went out to spend time with Harley in the yard. Hubby and the boys joined him too :) .

growler~GateKeeper
January 9th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Silly pups :rolleyes::laughing: it looked like everyone had a good time separately :D

Rottielover
January 10th, 2008, 07:34 AM
Oh ya, Harley had a blast, but the poor sled did not :sad:
Harley is just too in your face with many dogs. In the the case of fight or flight, Harley would fight with males. The most he ever did was growl at a female, and actually I think it was Ava. LOL
Mean oh mean hubby wanted to play ball with harley, which just made his day.

SARAH
January 10th, 2008, 07:40 AM
LOL, remember at the dog run? How he bumped Dani a little too hard for her liking :eek: after that she'd only tease-play with him on leash :laughing: :laughing: but strangely, Sheba who jumped the Bouvier des Flandres female, liked playing with Harley - the the extent she even plays.
Go figure. :dog:s :shrug: