Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Last pic

amatazes
January 8th, 2008, 10:22 AM
for now.

this is me and cookie monster, my cat at my old apt. in 2004.

and bubba's mug shot at work

CearaQC
January 8th, 2008, 10:25 AM
That's one hefty yet beautiful kitty! I love gold eyes on cats.

Dog's facial expression is so cute.

And your skin coloring is gorgeous!

amatazes
January 8th, 2008, 10:27 AM
thanks. that's my chunky pic.
actually like the cat I'm a super chunkster now but that's when I just started to gain weight.

I'm greek, we have interesting skin tones.

SARAH
January 8th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Ditto all three comments!

You're pretty, the cat is ... solid :D and the dog looks like most dogs facing a camera :confused::dog: what, a picture of me? (again!)

You can bring him to work though?

SARAH
January 8th, 2008, 10:29 AM
thanks. that's my chunky pic.
actually like the cat I'm a super chunkster now but that's when I just started to gain weight.

I'm greek, we have interesting skin tones.

Kalimera! (if my memory serves me, that's good morning, right?)

Have you checked out our fatloss thread?

Lukka'sma
January 8th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Bubba's mug is gorgeous

amatazes
January 8th, 2008, 11:10 AM
kalimera is correct. I really am super, ultra greek. so sad. my boyfriend makes fun all the time.

i joined your weight loss thread and i just posted pics too. i think i'm on the last page.

bubba and cookie monster are my life. I wish bubba still lived with me but he's wild old guy. i couldn't trust him not to bite people again.

hell yeah they come to work. all the animals have personal time at work. I'd like someone to tell me otherwise. I work for half what I could make at another company with no health insurance. I dare them to say something.

ancientgirl
January 8th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Cookie monster is certainly a big boy. Love Bubba's shot. And my dear, you are not chunky.

Where is this weight loss thread?

Frenchy
January 8th, 2008, 11:21 AM
They're too cute , that's so nice you can bring them to work ! :cloud9:

(altough , if I could bring my fuzzbutts with me at the office, I would not get any work done :laughing:)

amatazes
January 8th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Cookie monster is certainly a big boy. Love Bubba's shot. And my dear, you are not chunky.

Where is this weight loss thread?

it's in the new posts. i posted something so you could see it. I don't know how to maneuver this site well yet

Frenchy
January 8th, 2008, 11:44 AM
it's in the new posts. i posted something so you could see it. I don't know how to maneuver this site well yet

What I do is hit "new posts" on the upper blue bar. And if you just want to "navigate" , you can go in each forum and look at each threads.