SARAH
January 8th, 2008, 11:42 AM
So they won't get wet falling in?

:laughing:

Pretty kitties for sure!

ancientgirl
January 8th, 2008, 12:08 PM
They're just beautiful!

LOL, mine like to sit on the toilet too. I'm thinking it's the coolness of the porcelain they like.

kit1469
January 8th, 2008, 03:09 PM
lol im not sure but for mine its not the getting wet part haha they both dive in and try to see where the waters going after someone has flushed and left the washroom lol .. its REALLY weird.. im starting to think i should have toilett trained them haha no more stinky litter for me and they could entertain themselves by flushing the toilett!! :D haha

14+kitties
January 8th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Absolute beauties!! I love that they look like twins with the colouring. Two keepers. :cloud9: Tabby heaven!

rainbow
January 9th, 2008, 03:45 AM
Very pretty kitties. :lovestruck: Are they related?

kit1469
January 9th, 2008, 12:05 PM
no they actually came from completely opposite sides of town and as far as we know one mother was a inside cat only.. it took a long time for us to tell them apart easily lol but now we always no right away haha

SARAH
January 9th, 2008, 12:08 PM
lol im not sure but for mine its not the getting wet part haha they both dive in and try to see where the waters going after someone has flushed and left the washroom lol .. its REALLY weird.. im starting to think i should have toilett trained them haha no more stinky litter for me and they could entertain themselves by flushing the toilett!! :D haha

LOL, reminds me of my daughter's Kikatsu ... he once jumped as she threw in the paper and flushed! She just had time to grab him by the TAIL to keep him from getting flushed away :eek: poor, :crazy: kitten that he was :lovestruck:

But I have read about cats that balance themselves on the toilet to pee, and then even flush! Poop I don't think they can, can't arch their backs balancing on the rim ...

kit1469
January 9th, 2008, 12:12 PM
^ the pic didnt upload so i deleted the post (in case ur wondering)

this is one of my favourite pics of them .. just after we first got them... I love it when they cuddle!!

SARAH
January 9th, 2008, 12:14 PM
How sweet :cloud9: hard to tell which bodypart belongs to which cat :laughing: