Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Even more animals pitures.

amatazes
January 8th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Hercules is a big tub of love and saliva. he was a great big ol mess. I found a new home in no time what so ever. when he got to the new home the adopters ended up putting him to sleep claiming he was very ill. With no proof of conditions and no additional testing, just on vets word and their own internet research they concluded that the dog had diabetes and a brain tumor and a couple of other things I don't even remember.
AKC at 2 years old.
so sad. what a great boy.

SARAH
January 8th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Isn't he just adorable! I love big dogs, but need a big car to go with them :laughing:

amatazes
January 8th, 2008, 10:49 AM
you're telling me. i had a little nissan sentra 1996 and he took up the entire backseat. there was drool all over the windows and seats.

:eek:

SARAH
January 8th, 2008, 11:36 AM
LOL, how did you get him in? With a shoe horn :confused: :laughing:

ancientgirl
January 8th, 2008, 12:12 PM
How sad that they didn't even try to establish if he was really ill! He's a lovely dog, and looks like he's full of love and fun.

amatazes
January 8th, 2008, 12:15 PM
If i had any money at all I would've pressed charges and sued them. I pretend it never happened and he lives far away from me.

Frenchy
January 8th, 2008, 12:25 PM
His "new owners" didn't deserve to be dog owners :mad:

He was beautiful ! St-Bernard mix ? :cloud9: :lovestruck:

amatazes
January 8th, 2008, 12:28 PM
no, pure. from a great AKC breeder. $2000.

his colors don't show very well in these pics. i took them with my cell. i have some more at home.

Frenchy
January 8th, 2008, 12:31 PM
no, pure. from a great AKC breeder. $2000.

Oups , sorry Hercules !

amatazes
January 8th, 2008, 12:32 PM
he doesn't know he's purebred don't worry. lol:laughing:

chico2
January 9th, 2008, 12:27 PM
You say,IS:confused:is this beautiful boy still alive,if not what a terrible shame:sad:
The"brain-tumour"excuse for putting down a pup/cat,no more wanted,is very common,i've heard it more than once,about a cat that sprays,or a pup that has accidents in the house.
Please,nobody be offended,I know it happens for real too:sad:

amatazes
January 9th, 2008, 01:00 PM
his new adopters told me they put him to sleep because he was ill. That was a crock cause he was fine 1 month earlier. I refuse to believe they put him down. I tell myself he is alive and well.