Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

hello to all

jasmine007
January 7th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Hello to all I am new at this and wanted to say hello. I am located in ontario and find myself to be the biggest dog lover around.....do not get me wrong i love all animals but dogs ROCK. The reason i was looking around on the net was to find some information on St Bernards or Newfoundland dogs and i was just blown away with all the pets on line that are up for adoption. if i could i would take them all.....but i am on a mission to find my baby (st bernard 11 months old) and friend that she can play with as she now weighs more then me. :laughing: we also have a ****zu and for some reason she keeps stepping on her :loser: so well i get to know this site if there is anyone out there that knows of anyone that must give up there pet please pass the info on to me. the age or sex really does not matter. all i can tell you is that there is still a little space on the end of the bed for another family member :grouphug: thanks alot and hope to have some fun on this site

phoozles
January 7th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Welcome Jasmine - you'll find a lot of dog and cat (and other animals alike!) lovers on this site!

Have you tried www.petfinder.com (http://www.petfinder.com) ?

SARAH
January 7th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Nice of you to want a rescue - you've come to right forum to talk about that!

However, there seems to be a glitch in your post ...

Where are the pics of your dogs, I can't see them :D

SARAH
January 7th, 2008, 05:20 PM
http://search.petfinder.com/search/search.cgi?pet.Animal=Dog&pet.Breed=&pet.Age=adult&pet.Size=XL&pet.Sex=&location=J7V+5A8

Ooh, I saw 3 St Bernards on this page, nice looking doggies!

Don't quite understand how they place labs on both medium, large and extra large category, but never mind. A ploy to get more people to see them maybe.

amatazes
January 7th, 2008, 05:31 PM
we had a st. bernard for a few weeks until he was adopted and they are so amazing. good luck.:thumbs up

jasmine007
January 7th, 2008, 05:56 PM
:wall: i still have to figure out how to post a picture on this. as soon as i do i will make sure to post her. her favorite thing is to have her pic taken.
thanks again for the info and the welcome :grouphug:

Frenchy
January 7th, 2008, 08:23 PM
:wall: i still have to figure out how to post a picture on this.

You have to have a certain amount of posts before you can post pictures. So please , post away so we can see this St-Bernard :D