Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Finally pictures of the fur babies

aslan
January 7th, 2008, 12:13 PM
I finally got around windows vista here are the kids. Their names are Quincy he's the golden, Bailley terrierx(thinks he's a rotti,shhh) and of course the baby Nermal.

ancientgirl
January 7th, 2008, 12:30 PM
Aww, they're all so cute. I love Bailey all tucked into bed. Nermal is adorable too.

SARAH
January 7th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Cute pics Trish! I agree, the tucked-in "ferouscious" terrierX "rottie" looks so snuggly and comfy :sleepy: but Quincy ... gotta love a Golden face :lovestruck: Nermal is a .. what? My daughter had a couple of gerbils at one time, but this face looks too full for that.

amatazes
January 7th, 2008, 12:34 PM
i wish i could post mine but it won't let me yet.:D

aslan
January 7th, 2008, 12:42 PM
LOL, yeah we dont tell Bailley that he's a suck, but then again we dont tell quincy that he REALLY is a big dog, not a lap dog. Oh and Nermal is a 6mth old Chinchilla, he was trying to shmooze me for raisins.

SARAH
January 7th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Lapdog eh? What IS IT with these Goldens!!! Ours thinks she is one too, and she'd close to 87 lbs!!

Chincillas are rather large-ish aren't they, as rodents go? Cute little face!

aslan
January 7th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Yeah our Quinc is a good 85lbs. He see's Bailley lie down ontop of us and thinks he can. He loves to hug too. puts his arms around you head on your shoulder and squeezes. But Bailley rules the roost, Quinc doesn't realize he is bigger. then again he lets Nermal ride around on his back.

aslan
January 7th, 2008, 12:55 PM
This is the MOMMMY i broke my pool look.

SARAH
January 7th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Hug, for sure, and the lap-dog ... well, in this pic she's actually next to Lewis, not on top of him for once!

aslan
January 7th, 2008, 01:16 PM
LOl, i can hear it now, really daddy tell santa i was a gooooood girl. I see your couch looked like mine boxing day.