Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New in home decor

chico2
January 5th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Don't know why my indoor pics get blurry lately,but you get the general idea:laughing:

Lukka'sma
January 5th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Nice decor Chico.
I love those cat statues you have on the table, they look so real.:laughing:

14+kitties
January 5th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Beautiful Chico! Can I have the name of your decorator?

ancientgirl
January 5th, 2008, 12:15 PM
LOL, those are some beautiful bookends you have there.

I've been having the same problem with some of my pictures coming out blurry too.

krdahmer
January 5th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Aw don't you just love furry chachkies!!:lovestruck:

Frenchy
January 5th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Chico2 , will you give them their breakfast already ? :laughing:

I can't believe how well behave they are , I can see you have flowers on the table , I could never try that here !!!!

CearaQC
January 5th, 2008, 01:26 PM
Cat statues! lol How adorable, and so well behaved around flowers.

On my digi cam I get blurry pics indoors if I do not have it on auto flash, because I notice without it, the shutter speed is a lot slower and every single one of those types of pics blur. We just don't have enough incoming light, especially during winter even though the front of the house faces south.

:shrug: Beats me!

onster
January 5th, 2008, 01:43 PM
:laughing: chico, are they hoping to get first dibs and any food that may go on the table?

happycats
January 5th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Oh Chico, what lovely bookends!!!
So beautiful, and unique! Who IS your designer :D

chico2
January 5th, 2008, 04:38 PM
:laughing::laughing:I thought they were soo cute,they were waiting for treats,which they get every time they obediently come inside when hubby goes in,Chico was in his treatspot on the floor.
As for the camera,I have to check out the settings,I have it on a setting where I can take several pics quickly,but maybe using the flash,the shutterspeed is too slow.

Now Frenchy,my cats do not eat flowers or plants in the house,maybe I am just lucky,but they never did.

Frenchy
January 5th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Now Frenchy,my cats do not eat flowers or plants in the house,maybe I am just lucky,but they never did.

Are they free for obedience classes ? They could teach a thing or two to Paddington. :D

cpietra16
January 5th, 2008, 07:26 PM
OOOOOHHHH....I thought they were table setting weights you use on windy days so that your table setting doesn't fly off the table...:D

JanM
January 5th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Lovely decor, Chico2 - they certainly look like they belong right where they are :D

growler~GateKeeper
January 6th, 2008, 02:07 AM
What, you mean...you didn't put the place mats there for Vinnie & Rocky to sit on? :rolleyes::laughing: That what Duffy thinks they're for :shrug: they are meant for sleeping on too :laughing:

rainbow
January 6th, 2008, 02:13 AM
Oh my....you certainly have them well trained. :D

chico2
January 6th, 2008, 08:02 AM
Frenchy,I've always had lots of plants and am kind of oldfashioned(and old:laughing:)I like flowers on the table,the cats don't even sniff them,they are probably just used to them and not interested in eating them.

As for training,a few tips...you'll have to quit work,spend 24/7 with the cats,like us,then pretty soon,you'll have the most obedient cats in the neighborhood.:laughing:even bilingual:cat:

Frenchy
January 6th, 2008, 09:44 AM
As for training,a few tips...you'll have to quit work,spend 24/7 with the cats,

I love that idea :thumbs up :cloud9: