Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hey :)

FirstTimePetGuy
January 4th, 2008, 04:27 PM
i saw the site and got this url for the forum from a friend. i never knew about the forum till now :p

my lil princess is a 10.2pound 2month old German Shepard/Great Pryanese mix named Maggie and shes my world :P. i'll show you guys a pic soon.

bye.

-FTPG

chico2
January 4th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Hi FTPG and welcome to our Forum:thumbs up
We love to see a pic of your "little"princess,I am sure she'll not stay little for long with that mix:dog:and is probably super cute:pawprint:

FirstTimePetGuy
January 4th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Hi FTPG and welcome to our Forum:thumbs up
We love to see a pic of your "little"princess,I am sure she'll not stay little for long with that mix:dog:and is probably super cute:pawprint:

hey :)

heres a pic of my lil princess:

http://xs123.xs.to/xs123/08015/ctmpphpQeYmum.jpg

isn't she adorable :lovestruck:

Winston
January 4th, 2008, 04:58 PM
OMG! Look at those paws! Your lil princess is gonna be a big PRINCESS...she is super cute! Hope you enjoy the forum!

Welcome

Cindy

chico2
January 4th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Oh WOW,is she ever cute,BIG paws,she will be a beauty I am sure:lovestruck:

FirstTimePetGuy
January 4th, 2008, 05:04 PM
shes my angel, but i'm nervous as heck. first time havign a puppy and i dunno alot but i hope i can train her to be a awesome dog :P

breeze
January 4th, 2008, 05:06 PM
she is very very cute :cloud9: better take lots of pictures while she is small cause they grow soooo fast.. but don't forget to post them here in our photo thread......

welcome to the forum FTPG... hope you enjoy your stay..

breeze
January 4th, 2008, 05:07 PM
shes my angel, but i'm nervous as heck. first time havign a puppy and i dunno alot but i hope i can train her to be a awesome dog :P

everybody isnervious the first time :laughing: and we all make mistakes, as long as when or if you do and learn from them all is good....

dhall5
January 5th, 2008, 12:49 AM
I hope you consider getting your puppy a playmate! There are so many dogs at shelters...I'm sure she wouldn't care if her buddy was a purebred or a mutt!!!

Lukka'sma
January 5th, 2008, 09:47 AM

She already is an awesome dog:)
Welcome and I sure hope to see more of her:D

LavenderRott
January 5th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Maggie sure is a little cutie!

At some point, we were all first time dog owners. We all live and learn. This site should be able to help you out a ton with housebreaking, simple commands and the like.

My best advice - find some kind of training class for the two of you. A lot of times groomers know trainers, so try asking your local groomer or your vet.

I hope you consider getting your puppy a playmate! There are so many dogs at shelters...I'm sure she wouldn't care if her buddy was a purebred or a mutt!!!

Sorry - but while I wholeheartedly agree with the wonderful idea of adopting from a shelter - the very last thing that a first time puppy owner needs is 2 puppies!!

Concentrate on getting through the first couple of years with Maggie - training, socializing, etc. before thinking of adding another to the mix.

LavenderRott
January 5th, 2008, 10:28 AM
dang computer!

LavenderRott
January 5th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Not again!!