Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Snow...and the hazards of beardie chins...

bendyfoot
January 4th, 2008, 01:32 PM
I know a lot of dogs suffer from "snowballs" between their paw pads...poor beardie Miss Gracie gets chin snowballs...
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2360/2166898182_83272ed904.jpg

Ford Girl
January 4th, 2008, 01:42 PM
LMAO! So funny! Gracie is a cute one! Where's Jaida to lick them off?

(off topic - but my friend has 2 mini goats that she keeps as inside and outside pets, and the female has a beard too, cracks me up! LOL!)

rainbow
January 4th, 2008, 02:09 PM
:laugh: :laugh: that is too cute :D .....I think she needs a Santa hat. :laughing:

phoozles
January 4th, 2008, 04:49 PM
:laughing: Hilarious! She looks like she likes having the beard too!

ancientgirl
January 4th, 2008, 06:04 PM
She's got a white little beard.:D

onster
January 4th, 2008, 06:26 PM
hahahahahaha :laughing:

That's hillarious! She needs some sort of beard bootie :p

14+kitties
January 4th, 2008, 06:59 PM
That's too funny! My toy gets those up her legs when she goes out for too long (which for her is 5 minutes).

Frenchy
January 4th, 2008, 07:40 PM
She's too cute ! Gracie needs a santa outfit to go with that beard :D

bendyfoot
January 7th, 2008, 11:04 AM
hahahahahaha :laughing:

That's hillarious! She needs some sort of beard bootie :p

Ha! :laughing: "Beard bootie"...*snicker*...

hazelrunpack
January 7th, 2008, 03:54 PM
Is Gracie a snow miner like Brier? Constantly poking her head under the snow? She sure does have a find snowball collection there! :D

I love a dog that enjoys her snow! :cloud9:

bendyfoot
January 9th, 2008, 02:11 PM
No, she actually hates the snow. :yuck:And rain. :yuck:And wind.:yuck:And mud.:yuck: Any incliment weather at all, really. It just happens when she's out in it, especially when the snow is wet. Do you see how her ears are pointed back? That's her "mom, please stop making me lie DOWN in this crap to pose for your stupid pictures and let's go back INSIDE so I can lay 5 inches from the woodstove and thaw out and singe my fur" face.

Jaida's our snow plow/digger/tunneller/miner/inhaler:D She's always up to her ears in it, the deeper the better. Have you ever seen a three-legged dog running in three-foot deep soft snow? You should try it sometime, it's frickin' hillarious. Not what I would call graceful, but certainly entertaining!:D

SARAH
January 9th, 2008, 02:18 PM
( all goats have beards )

Great picture, she looks totally put out by the snow/ice on her lower face.

Love4himies
January 11th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Jaida's our snow plow/digger/tunneller/miner/inhaler:D She's always up to her ears in it, the deeper the better. Have you ever seen a three-legged dog running in three-foot deep soft snow? You should try it sometime, it's frickin' hillarious. Not what I would call graceful, but certainly entertaining!:D

Sooo, ummmm, where are the videos? We need to share in the Joy of Jaida too:yell:.

bendyfoot
January 14th, 2008, 11:53 AM
I kept meaning too...but I blew it, all our snow has melted. :sorry:
If we get another good dump of snow, I PROMISE to get video. I got some cute ones of her playing with Daisy though...I'll get those up this week if I can...