Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Boys and their Toys..

onster
January 3rd, 2008, 11:47 PM
Following otter's awesome suggestion for product reviews:

I give the seal beanie bag (stolen item from the bro) :pawprint::pawprint::pawprint:/5 just its so gosh darn cute when he lays it at my feet for gifts. This picture he was making his way across the room with it to give it to me :lovestruck:

Next comes the turboscratcher :pawprint::pawprint::pawprint::pawprint::pawprint: ! It's great and multipurpose:

It functions as a good old fashioned toy

jiorji
January 3rd, 2008, 11:51 PM
aww that seal's so cute!

onster
January 3rd, 2008, 11:52 PM
Also it works as a scratcher and a kitty-crack (catnip) sniffer. Here Hazel demonstrates the main 3 aspects of the turboscratcher in one perfect shot (he was actualy scratching with the one paw).

Just when you thought it couldn't get any better...it also functions as a bed! What more could u ask??

onster
January 3rd, 2008, 11:55 PM
One of the best toys of all though is your big brother :pawprint::pawprint::pawprint::pawprint: ..4 paws cuz mom sometimes has to bring out the water bottle :rolleyes:.

Onnie thought Hazel was hogging the turboscratcher.. (sorry for the lighting)

Can little hazel stand a chance?

Yes! Because mom calls Onnie away and good little Onnie actually listens to her...and in comes hazel with the sucker tail bite!

jiorji
January 4th, 2008, 12:03 AM
:laughing::laughing: i like the superscratcher as bed picture.

onster
January 4th, 2008, 12:03 AM
After Onnie got beat up on account of mommy :rolleyes:, he decided it was time for him to play!

His favourite toy is the spring. These springs (the mini) get only 2 paws though because the cats lose interest in them after 5 mins, whereas the mega springs get hours of play. Dunno why :shrug: Nonetless, since all mega springs were MIA (ie. under the fridge), Onnie went to the container with his springs and meowed...

Please mommy?? Hazel got to play :sad:

Springs, Glorious springs!

ooooh baby!

onster
January 4th, 2008, 12:07 AM
Onnie playing with the spings (he actually puts it on the table and then attacks it :laughing:...like woah..is that a spring on the table?? SURPISE ATTACK! haha)

He loves to fetch them but with Hazel in the room its a no-go (Hazel runs after it and then Onnie literally goes and sulks in the corner....silly boys).

onster
January 4th, 2008, 12:10 AM
Okie I'm done. thank took a long time..lol.

hahah jiorji, i love the sleeping one too ..he was all tuckered from playing :lovestruck: Hazel has 3 beds he doesnt use though :wall:

and ya...umm the seal. It was a present from my bro's wife to him when they were still dating and umm ya theyre coming home in a week so I need to get the slobber off of it. :o It's not my fault though...hazel dragged it from the basement all the way upstairs himself :angel:

TeriM
January 4th, 2008, 01:31 AM
:laughing: Those are great pictures. I have one of the turbo scratchers here and it was a huge hit at first but still gets a fair bit of play :thumbs up.

rainbow
January 4th, 2008, 01:52 AM
I love the turboscratcher bed shot :laughing: ....that's too cute. :D Our cats loved those big springs best too :thumbs up but, like you said, they all end up under the fridge. :frustrated:

onster
January 4th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Oh rainbow the day we move we will uncover a ridiculous amount of bells (onnie's favourite b4 the spring) - I think the official count was 30 :eek: that's not to mention the mice, springs, stuffies etc. The thing is though that Onnie will fix himself infront of the fridge or sofa or whatever for hours just staring at his favourite toy just outta reach. He really has a crazy amount of patience!

I think the kitties are bored of the turbo scratcher already...*sigh* :rolleyes:

14+kitties
January 4th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Too cute for words!! Did Hazel growl when he was carrying the seal to you? A few of mine growl when they have their mice and another one gets too close. It's just too funny watching them.

JanM
January 4th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Those are great pictures! Love the two of them playing :D

Frenchy
January 4th, 2008, 10:14 PM
Here Hazel demonstrates the main 3 aspects of the turboscratcher in one perfect shot (he was actualy scratching with the one paw).

:laughing: you should get him to do a tv commercial for them ! :thumbs up

onster
January 5th, 2008, 12:45 PM
14+kitties, no he doesn't growl. He just meows while it's in his mouth. But he always meows when he's feeling needy/wants a cuddle. Can get annoying but he is our little baby :lovestruck: I just wish he'd stop growing, lol. He's over a year now but still relatively small and still getting longer :shrug:

hehe Frenchy..they really should help with the household income you know. I DO spend all my money on food and toys and special litter :laughing:

BusterKitty
January 5th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Such cute pictures! Hazel's eyes are so big and adorable!:cloud9: Love the one where Onnie's attacking the spring:laughing:

chico2
January 5th, 2008, 04:30 PM
GREAT pics Onster,Hazel and Onnie are sooo pretty:lovestruck:
My cats love those little bouncing balls from the dollar-store,I must have 50 of them under the furniture somewhere cause I can't find one:yell:
We have a turbo-scratcher too somewhere,my guys prefer the long cardboard thingy,sprinkled with cat-nip.
Little Hazel is just soooo cute:lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
January 6th, 2008, 01:32 AM
Great Pics Onster :thumbs up

Love the Turbo-sleeper & Onnie's Surprise Attack

Onnie playing with the spings (he actually puts it on the table and then attacks it :laughing:...like woah..is that a spring on the table?? SURPISE ATTACK! haha)

He loves to fetch them but with Hazel in the room its a no-go (Hazel runs after it and then Onnie literally goes and sulks in the corner....silly boys).

:laughing: I've never seen the springs before :shrug: I have these rubber figure 8 things that Duffy is not amused with :rolleyes:, plus balls & lots of mice - thankfully none have ended up under the fridge yet :fingerscr

Onnie needs someone to throw the spring for Hazel in the opposite direction, then while he's getting that one, someone can throw a spring for Onnie to fetch ;):D

chico2
January 6th, 2008, 07:08 AM
What are those springs??Are they official cat-toys,I think my kitties would like them,they like anything that does not say"cat-toy":cat: