Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A happy ending

vfrohloff
January 3rd, 2008, 07:29 PM
Today was the day that the little white minew was going to go to the barn. I decided though that it was much too cold out and decided to wait a few more days, although I must say the barn was really quite warm. I had to go and pay the board for my horse so I knocked on the door and started to explain to the lady who owns the barn that I thought it would be wise to wait a day or two because it's way too cold out. Then she asked me if I thought the little kitty would be happier IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!! :clap: I just about cried I was so happy! She said she already has 5 in the house and one more would be just fine, and besides none of her cats are terribly affectionate with humans and she wouldn't mind having a lap cat around. I came home and got the kitty and brought her over right away. She didn't like the car ride much and hid in the bathroom when we got there but I know once she gets used to it she'll be fine. I don't think I could have asked for a better home for her than what she's getting, this woman is an :angel: and absolutely adores animals. Plus I'll get to visit her whenever I go to ride my horse :D Her new name is Blanche :cat: Thanks for all the support, you guys have been great. Finally, I will be able to sleep tonight :sleepy:, I've been worrying over this for days and I'm so glad she has a forever home. :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

ancientgirl
January 3rd, 2008, 07:39 PM
That's wonderful news. Somethings we get lucky and things work out even better than we could ever expect.

I'm sure Blanche will love her new home.

CyberKitten
January 3rd, 2008, 07:45 PM
Oh gosh, that's wonderful news. I do believe you have helped to brighten my day!!!! Thx!!!! and Thx to that superb woman! :):clap::highfive:

14+kitties
January 3rd, 2008, 07:50 PM
:cry::cry::cry: tears of happiness!!!!!!!! OMG how perfect!! Yah for Blanche!! A big yay for you!!!!!!!!! :grouphug:
It's amazing how things work out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now you just have to convince Maurice that he needs to be nicer....:laughing:

dmc123
January 3rd, 2008, 07:59 PM
Great news, I am trying to catch up on things here, and this was so nice to hear!

Diane

krdahmer
January 4th, 2008, 03:16 AM
:thumbs up:highfive:

rainbow
January 4th, 2008, 03:38 AM
YAY for you :grouphug: and WOO HOO for Blanche. :cloud9: :thumbs up

Love4himies
January 4th, 2008, 07:23 AM
I am so happy that all ended well :thumbs up.

happycats
January 4th, 2008, 07:27 AM
WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! What a great happy ending story!!! :)

chico2
January 4th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Frohloff,sorry for missing this entire thread,but I did read through it right to the end and what a great happy ending:thumbs up
Nothing better in the morning than Happy Ending stories,thank's:thumbs up

phoozles
January 4th, 2008, 12:14 PM
You couldn't have asked for anything better! :highfive: That woman is an :angel: :thumbs up

Frenchy
January 4th, 2008, 12:21 PM
I'm so glad it worked out for the best !! :highfive:

StumpsMom
January 5th, 2008, 01:05 AM
:highfive: That's fantastic news! I love when the universe works its magic....{happy sigh} Good job on finding a forever home for this baby...you're a hero!

Kristin7
January 5th, 2008, 08:35 AM
That's awesome!!! I'm glad it has all worked out and now she has an indoor home, she sounds like a sweet cat.

kashtin's kin
January 7th, 2008, 01:26 AM
So great to hear little 'Blanche' ended up INSIDE a good home :thumbs up; perhaps that name is a good omen (I had a lovely little white dog named Blanche for many years)?! I used to run a boarding stable, and had barn cats that somehow ended up in the house, despite the disapproval of my partner at the time ;) . Yay for you and your efforts, the stable owner's kindness, and for Blanche herself!

p.s. happy riding :D.

H.P.
January 7th, 2008, 08:23 PM
I love Happy Endings!:p