Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pics of the Quads and some others in 2008

dmc123
January 3rd, 2008, 07:27 PM
Hi all,

I have been having fun going through my pics and snapping a few new ones to show you how the Quads have grown. My oh my - some of these really make me laugh with amazement!

Hope you like these, (several posts to follow with pics)

Diane

#1 start with Stanley in July 07
#2 Stanley tonight 1-3-08

huge difference in that boy!

dmc123
January 3rd, 2008, 07:30 PM
now Andy

#1 Andy in July 07
#2 Andy 1-3-08

dmc123
January 3rd, 2008, 07:33 PM
now Katie and Fergie

#1 Katie and Fergie in July 07
#2 Fergie and Katie on 1-2-08

ancientgirl
January 3rd, 2008, 07:34 PM
LOL, Andy seems to like that spread out pose!

They grow so quickly. I'm so glad we live in the age of digital cameras, when they make it so easy for us to record our babies growing.

Stanly and the girls are adorable too. Do they often sleep together like that?

dmc123
January 3rd, 2008, 07:35 PM
All 4 playing

#1 all in July
#2 all Christmas Eve playing with new mice toys

dmc123
January 3rd, 2008, 07:36 PM
me with the Quads

#1 me with the boys 1-3-08
#2 me with the girls 1-3-08

dmc123
January 3rd, 2008, 07:39 PM
two to compare size of the Quads to Simon

#1 in July again
#2 1-3-08

dmc123
January 3rd, 2008, 07:41 PM
and last for now....two misc.

#1 Stanley in the entertainment center
#2 Fergie curled up on the cat mini-tower

JanM
January 3rd, 2008, 07:49 PM
What great pictures! They sure look good - and I love the stretched out pose!

TeriM
January 3rd, 2008, 09:43 PM
OMG those are all so great :lovestruck:. They have grown so much and I love how you matched up the poses to their kitten poses :cloud9:.

I especially love the ones where they are playing with the mice. My kitties don't get to play with those anymore because Riley won't leave them alone :sad:.

happycats
January 3rd, 2008, 09:49 PM
Great pics, ! They grow up so fast (at least physically) they seem to stay kittens at heart forever.

I so love Andy's pose:)

dmc123
January 3rd, 2008, 09:55 PM
OMG those are all so great :lovestruck:. They have grown so much and I love how you matched up the poses to their kitten poses :cloud9:.

I especially love the ones where they are playing with the mice. My kitties don't get to play with those anymore because Riley won't leave them alone :sad:.

Thanks TeriM, it was nice to find so many to match, and so many from July07. A few I took tonight to try to compare, but the ones of the girls sleeping head to head just happened. I love those. Well, I love them all.

Diane

dmc123
January 3rd, 2008, 09:57 PM
Great pics, ! They grow up so fast (at least physically) they seem to stay kittens at heart forever.

I so love Andy's pose:)

Me too about loving Andy's pose. He is such a character. He is the one that sucks his tail...so funny. And he loves to sneak out with the dogs into the lot whenever he can. Sneaky little devil.

Diane

happycats
January 3rd, 2008, 10:03 PM
Andy sounds like quite the character:lovestruck: He a cutie too, they're all beautiful:cloud9:

14+kitties
January 3rd, 2008, 10:21 PM
So very very very cute!!! They look happy and content, the best ways for kitties to be. :cloud9:

Frenchy
January 3rd, 2008, 10:33 PM
now Katie and Fergie

#1 Katie and Fergie in July 07
#2 Fergie and Katie on 1-2-08

They are ALL cute , but the pictures of those two cuddling :cloud9: :lovestruck: too cute !

Janie123
January 3rd, 2008, 10:34 PM
How cute! I wish I could get a kitten but I can't afford the spaying and vet bills anymore. I miss my Pepper so much.....even had a dream about him last night.

susan0319
January 3rd, 2008, 10:39 PM
What great pictures, they are adorable. Andy reminds me so much of my Rascal.:angel:

luckypenny
January 3rd, 2008, 11:17 PM
They're all so beautiful :cloud9: and healthy looking. How does Simon get along with them all? Does he have a favorite? The pic with the mice is adorable!

Dracko
January 4th, 2008, 12:53 AM
Adorable. You are so lucky to have 4 littermates.

Andy's stretched out leg pose is so unbelievably cute. :lovestruck: You said he's the one who sucks his tail, right? He still does it?

rainbow
January 4th, 2008, 03:10 AM
Hee hee....I love Andy's little froggy pose too. :D They are all beautiful :lovestruck: .....thanks for sharing them with us. :cloud9:

amberorr
January 4th, 2008, 09:19 AM
I LOVE all of the pictures of all of your "fur people"!

Thanks for the update. They are growing, growning, growing!

My mom said it was nice getting to see you last week.

Love you all!

Amber Michele

cpietra16
January 4th, 2008, 09:34 AM
What a great looking bunch....love the split ...I had a collie who use to lay like that....but never seen a cat lay that way....wow must be double jointed:D

CearaQC
January 4th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Love the two sleeping on top of the couch. So cute!

Yeah aren't digi cams the best? Sometimes technology seems like a royal pain and then later on we find we can't live without it. :laughing:

All very lovely kitties. And I love before/after pics of pets.

The table leg looks very loved. hehe

Love4himies
January 4th, 2008, 09:48 AM
:laughing: Love the way Andy lies down:laughing:

dmc123
January 4th, 2008, 09:49 AM
I LOVE all of the pictures of all of your "fur people"!

Thanks for the update. They are growing, growning, growing!

My mom said it was nice getting to see you last week.

Love you all!

Amber Michele

Well hey there! ....welcome to pets.ca. Too cool! Glad you like the photo updates. Post some of your babies when you can :)

Diane

dmc123
January 4th, 2008, 11:19 AM
Love the two sleeping on top of the couch. So cute!

Yeah aren't digi cams the best? Sometimes technology seems like a royal pain and then later on we find we can't live without it. :laughing:

All very lovely kitties. And I love before/after pics of pets.

The table leg looks very loved. hehe

LOL about the table leg, it is actually my grandmother's old buffet - Rudy did most of that damage 11 1/2 yrs ago, when he was a pup - and now it is a constant struggle to keep Andy from trying to use it as a scratching post. Ugh!

Diane

dmc123
January 4th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Adorable. You are so lucky to have 4 littermates.

Andy's stretched out leg pose is so unbelievably cute. :lovestruck: You said he's the one who sucks his tail, right? He still does it?

yep Dracko, he sucks his tail every night....he loves to be held while doing so. So funny and strange to see that big boy doing that.

Diane

dmc123
January 4th, 2008, 11:22 AM
What great pictures, they are adorable. Andy reminds me so much of my Rascal.:angel:

Hey Susan, welcome to pets.ca :) nice to see you here.

Diane

dmc123
January 4th, 2008, 11:24 AM
They're all so beautiful :cloud9: and healthy looking. How does Simon get along with them all? Does he have a favorite? The pic with the mice is adorable!

Thanks. Yes, Simon loves the Quads - more than the big cats. The girl Quads don't like Simon as much as the boys, but they tolerate him. Stanley still snuggles up with Simon from time to time.

Diane

StumpsMom
January 5th, 2008, 01:07 AM
Oh my gosh they're so beautiful! And that pic with Katie and Fergie on the back of the couch looks like they are shaped into a heart...priceless!:lovestruck: