Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

California Natural cat food by Natura

Maggieandme
January 3rd, 2008, 01:57 PM
Hi We havie been feeding our Maggie all Wellness brand food for the last six months or so. She does not seem to be as enthusiastic as she once was. Tailblazers in Lethbridge carries many other brands . We bought a few cans of California Natural and she is enjoying the change. Could you please offer your opinions of this food. Thanks. Laurie and Maggie

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 02:27 PM
California Natural is a good food as are Innova and EVO which are also made by Natura.

http://www.naturapet.com/brands/

Maggieandme
January 3rd, 2008, 03:26 PM
Thanks Rainbow. Wellness will always be a staple in her diet because of the remarkable changes we saw in her after we switched from store brands. She does not have any problems adjusting to the California Natural so with your blessing, I think we will mix it up a little. Laurie

krdahmer
January 3rd, 2008, 03:33 PM
My mom's cats are doing great on their california naturals dry. And she says they have had less furballs. (they also get Merrick's canned which is also a good one)

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 04:00 PM
Thanks Rainbow. Wellness will always be a staple in her diet because of the remarkable changes we saw in her after we switched from store brands. She does not have any problems adjusting to the California Natural so with your blessing, I think we will mix it up a little. Laurie

Most cats do like variety so I hope she does well on them all. :goodvibes:

Maggieandme
January 3rd, 2008, 08:11 PM
Thanks krdahmer. I appreciate your input. Maggie was very young, very pregnant and in very poor health when she found us. Store brand food did little to improve her health. I found this site and Wellness was recommended. It changed her life. I want always to make the best choices for her. When you know better, you do better. Laurie

mika140
January 5th, 2008, 04:57 PM
I've got my cat on CN Herring & Sweet Potato dry. She does fantastic and loves it. She's extremely healthy and I have no complaints. I also like the company itself....one of the few I really feel comfortable sticking with.