Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

my indoor critters :)

dmc123
June 7th, 2004, 07:14 PM
The only picture I've ever taken of all 6 inside critters in the same place at the same time. I just wanted to share.

Lucky Rescue
June 7th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Wow! Fantastic pics of a bunch of beautiful "critters!" :) How the heck did you do that? Did they all just end up there on their own? I know cats refuse to pose, just to be contrary. :p

wAggie
June 7th, 2004, 07:42 PM
AWE-SOME!!!!!!!

i'm stunned myself. great job!

how old are they and what are their temperaments... they seem to get along quite easily :p :D

dmc123
June 7th, 2004, 09:15 PM
They did end up there on their own, amazingly, it is normal to have two or three and sometimes 4, but never before all six.

The cats, Cody, is on the couch, he is 13. On the back of the couch are two black sisters, Harley and Huxley are almost 3, and Sassy, the calico, was almost 12 in this picture, she just passed away. The dogs are Delaney, 5 and Rudy 8 (Delaney is brown lab and aussie, Rudy is shepherd/spitz).

They get along amazingly well.

chico2
June 7th, 2004, 11:34 PM
That's a great picture,had a good laugh....the tabby in middle does not look too happy :D

Princesss04
June 8th, 2004, 11:07 AM
They are really cute. I am so surprised that they all set there that long (and together) so that you can take there picture. They are all inside all the time. :D I mean I know you take the dogs out but I mean at night? You have a house full. They are lucky to have such a good mommie! :)

dmc123
June 8th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Yes Princesss, they do all live indoors all the time, except for when the dogs go out into the fenced lot :)

Not shown in this photo, are the two outside cats that "decided" that they wanted to live here too :)

They are all lucky animals, but I am the one who feels lucky because they are all such a big part of my life.

Luba
June 8th, 2004, 06:51 PM
HA wonderful picture!

Thats amazing, I wonder what brought them all to the same place that day?
Mysterious huh!

wAggie
June 9th, 2004, 12:28 AM
I'm sorry to hear about Sassy passing away... :(

is there now a regrouping of hierarchy btw the animals?