Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

ATTN: Coppperbelle, Cat Snatcher-CDN & 100%doglover

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 04:28 AM
We keep wishing you guys Happy Birthday every year on Jan. 1 and would really like to send the wishes on the appropriate days. :o

If you prefer not to list your b-dates, that is understandable, but you can update your profiles and leave the birthdate blank :o but then you'd be missing out on a lot of good wishes :D and sometimes crazy comments. :crazy:

I hope none of you are offended by my post but it would save it from happening again next year. :o

breeze
January 3rd, 2008, 09:05 AM
Don't I feel like a :censored::censored: for starting the birthday threads..

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 03:06 PM
Breeze, no way should you feel like a :censored: for starting the threads. I think it was me that was the one that did it last year. :laughing: I'm just trying to stop it from happening again. :shrug: :D

hazelrunpack
January 3rd, 2008, 03:19 PM
:o Some people really are born on Jan 1, you know. Are we sure these three really weren't? :shrug: Just a thought. :D

catsnatcher-CDN
January 3rd, 2008, 03:32 PM
It's not that I don't want to post my real birthday. I'd just rather get my birthday wishes on January 1rst! :)

so let's go people!!!!!!!!!!
:party::party::party::party:

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 03:45 PM
Okay....then you shall. :D

hazelrunpack
January 3rd, 2008, 03:46 PM
:laughing: It's certainly a cheerful way to start out the year, catsnatcher! :thumbs up

So
happy birthday (again)!

:D

coppperbelle
January 3rd, 2008, 03:56 PM
Okay, so my birthday isn't on January 1 but I don't like to post personal information like that on the web. I am not big on celebrating my birthday so it's no big deal.:D

By the way, no offense taken. :)

coppperbelle

dtbmnec
January 3rd, 2008, 04:02 PM
Okay, so my birthday isn't on January 1 but I don't like to post personal information like that on the web. I am not big on celebrating my birthday so it's no big deal.:D

By the way, no offense taken. :)

coppperbelle

you could always make up a birthday :D

"eeny, meeny, miney, mo..."

Megan

breeze
January 3rd, 2008, 04:04 PM
I can understand that copperbelle but then just remove it so that people like me that start happy birthday threads don't feel :censored:

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 04:08 PM
I can fully understand not wanting to put personal information like that on the net.....that's why I only list the date and not the year. :o

coppperbelle
January 3rd, 2008, 04:18 PM
you could always make up a birthday :D

"eeny, meeny, miney, mo..."

Megan

I did make one up. It is January 1st. :D

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 05:02 PM
Okay, so from now on you can have the same pretend birthday as Catsnatcher. :D