Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello To All

pegason
January 2nd, 2008, 07:25 PM
Just wanted to say Hi. I'm new to your group, but have looked at your postings for a couple of weeks and really enjoy it. My name is Peggy and my child is Daisy. Daisy is a rescue dog that I've had the honor of receiving into my life. She's a mixed terrier, 25 lbs. of kick butt attitude! She thinks she is bigger and badder than anything on four legs. I'll upload a pic when I figure out how to do it.

hazelrunpack
January 2nd, 2008, 07:44 PM
Hi, Peggy! Welcome to pets.ca!

I'm glad you're working on that picture thing--that way we don't have to bug you about posting Daisy's pic. :o Sometimes we can get quite demanding about pictures, but only because we must properly ooooo and ahhhhh over all new pet members. :D

I hope you enjoy your stay on the board!

pegason
January 2nd, 2008, 07:53 PM
Thanks for your kind welcome. I'm working on the pic thing. Can't seem to find an attachment link anywhere.

hazelrunpack
January 2nd, 2008, 08:02 PM
If you're going to attach a file (as opposed to inserting a link), go up to the little paperclip icon in the reply box menu and click on it. It'll open a window that allows you to browse for a file to attach. (Attachments have to be 100K or less in size and you can attach up to 3 files per post.)

Once you've uploaded the files, you can insert them separately by clicking on the arrow next to the paperclip and clicking on the desired attachment. If you don't insert them separately, they'll be automatically inserted at the end of your post when you submit it.

I hope that helps... :o

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 08:10 PM
Or while posting , you will find , below in "Additional Options" ; manage attachment. Easier than Hazel's way , but she has 8 dogs , which explains how she likes troubles. :laughing:

Welcome to pets.ca , I'm glad we didn't scare you away , can't wait to see pics of your little terror dog :evil:

hazelrunpack
January 2nd, 2008, 08:16 PM
Or while posting , you will find , below in "Additional Options" ; manage attachment. Easier than Hazel's way , but she has 8 dogs , which explains how she likes troubles. :laughing:

Well, don't that beat all! Yes...below...under "Additional Options"..."Manage Attachments"... :o Never noticed that before! :laughing: Gonna hafta try that next time. :p

Winston
January 2nd, 2008, 08:21 PM
Welcome Pegason! I guess you can tell that Frenchy posts alot! :laughing: but then again Hazel does have 8 dawgs! :laughing:

Would love to see some pictures of that kuck butt attitude!

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 08:48 PM
I guess you can tell that Frenchy posts alot! :laughing:
But look at what I have to reply !!! See below ....
Well, don't that beat all! Yes...below...under "Additional Options"..."Manage Attachments"... :o Never noticed that before! :laughing: Gonna hafta try that next time. :p

:laugh:

StumpsMom
January 2nd, 2008, 11:38 PM
Hi, can't wait to see your little "kick butt" fur-kid! :D

pegason
January 3rd, 2008, 10:44 AM
Hi again and thanks to you all for your kind welcome. My Pics won't upload because of the file size. These were taken with a Sony floppy disk and apparently they are too large in size. I'll re-take with another camera and then send. Thanks again and glad to be here with all of you. BTW, I'm from Georgia, home of the Georgia Bulldogs, celebrating their Sugar Bowl Win!!! Go DAWGS!!!

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 03:42 PM
Welcome to pets.ca and glad you decided to join after lurking for a couple of weeks. :thumbs up As far as re-sizing pics, alot of the members here use the Photobucket website but I don't have a clue what to do there. :o I'm sure someone else will come along and explain. :D

SARAH
January 3rd, 2008, 03:46 PM
Have you figured out the pics thing yet?

WELCOME to you and Daisy !!!

pegason
January 3rd, 2008, 04:55 PM
Preview
http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/j...view=slideshow

Hope this works!!! If not I'll have to do new pics. Thanks to all for your help.

14+kitties
January 3rd, 2008, 05:10 PM
Hi pegason. Welcome! I love kickbutt doggies! My five pounder does that to her 90 pound sister all the time. Pretty funny to watch a big dog run from a tiny one. :)
No need to retake pics. On photobucket, once you have uploaded your pics, you can go into edit (at the top of each pic) and hit resize. I always take the website size and have never had a problem getting my pics on here. Just ask anyone who has had to look at countless pics of my babies..... ;)

JanM
January 3rd, 2008, 05:17 PM
Hello and welcome to the Board. I'm looking forward to your pictures!

pegason
January 3rd, 2008, 05:29 PM
Sorry, my link does not go to Daisy's pics., only to the home page. I'll try again another time.

pegason
January 4th, 2008, 10:05 AM
I think I finally got it together. Here is the absolute love of my life!!! Thanks for your help.

pegason
January 4th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Helping me get ready for church! lol Like I can ever wear those shoes again. She loved them so much they went into her toy box!

Frenchy
January 4th, 2008, 11:32 AM
ahhhh , she could steel my shoes anytime :D :lovestruck:

pegason
January 4th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Thanks frenchy. We all love our pets, more than "the others" can understand. She is my life, as I'm sure yours are to you. All the best to you and yours.