Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy New Year to all- behind in everything here

dmc123
January 2nd, 2008, 06:23 PM
Hi all,

I haven't been on to post much since before Christmas, had some vacation time and have been enjoying lounging and taking it easy. But I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year.

I am trying to catch up on all the stories and news here, a lot has happened from what little I have had a chance to read. When I do get a chance to post some, please forgive the lateness.

All is well in this household, the Quads enjoyed their first Christmas. They are now all as big as or bigger than Harley and Huxley - amazing - since their mom Tilly was so tiny.

The wall Christmas tree survived the entire time :) In fact it was just disassembled today and put in the attic for next year.

I will try to post some new pics soon so those that know that Quads can see how big they are (8 1/2 mths now).

Again, Happy New Year to all.
Diane

hazelrunpack
January 2nd, 2008, 07:14 PM
Happy New Year to you and yours, Diane! :D I think that's a marvelous way to start the new year--lounging! :cloud9:

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 09:09 PM
Happy new year Diane !

growler~GateKeeper
January 2nd, 2008, 09:27 PM
Happy New Year to you & yours Diane

Glad to hear the Xmas Tree made it :thumbs up

rainbow
January 2nd, 2008, 11:40 PM
Happy New Year, Diane. I'm glad to hear the wall tree survived as well and looking forward to new pics. :thumbs up

dmc123
January 3rd, 2008, 06:48 PM
Thanks all.

As promised, I have made a new post with a bunch of pics....

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=48101

Take care,
Diane