Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Snowed in Bailey

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 04:15 PM
When Daisy was still with us , she loved snoozing on snow banks. Bailey usually didn't want to stay very long. But now , on sunny days , he just stays there :shrug:

argo2001
January 2nd, 2008, 04:19 PM
Baily looks so comfortable in the snow!
I love goldens!!!!!!

Ford Girl
January 2nd, 2008, 04:32 PM
Bailey is so cute! Look at him, just sitting there, looking all content and stuff...Goldens usually love the snow, it's hard to get them inside sometimes!!! :lovestruck:

CyberKitten
January 2nd, 2008, 04:32 PM
He looks like he was as born to be there!! The choc lab I labsit on occasion also loves the snow- this must be a breed that really likes the outdoors- unlike my meezers and Sphinx Girls who yowl when a door is open, lol What a cute guy - thanks for sharing!

Rottielover
January 2nd, 2008, 04:37 PM
wow, he really does look like he is snowed in, LOL

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 04:44 PM
I love goldens!!!!!!

Me too , I have lots more at home :laughing:

Winston
January 2nd, 2008, 05:03 PM
Oh and some are available for adoption!!

http://bestsmileys.com/dogs/1.gif

Cindy

SARAH
January 2nd, 2008, 05:10 PM
That's how Sheba lies in the water in summer. Not in the snow though, she'll roll in it and then comes inside to drip!

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 05:10 PM
Oh and some are available for adoption!!

:laughing: I thought the same when I read argo2001 post , I always then look at the location ..... Colorado is too far. :sad:

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 05:11 PM
she'll roll in it and then comes inside to drip!

You guys are not seeing these things the good way , Sheba does this to help clean the floors ! :shrug: :rolleyes: she's a golden , they aim to help :laughing:

TeriM
January 2nd, 2008, 05:31 PM
Awww, I love those pictures :cloud9:.

Byrd
January 2nd, 2008, 06:37 PM
That looks very cozy. :cloud9:

jesse's mommy
January 2nd, 2008, 06:39 PM
I too love those pictures. I think he needs to come to Florida in about a week or so to warm up. :D

wdawson
January 2nd, 2008, 07:39 PM
silly doggie.....brrr never catch my guys doing that:laughing:

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 07:43 PM
I too love those pictures. I think he needs to come to Florida in about a week or so to warm up. :D

But he would need to be on Vanectyl all year round :eek: and he's afraid of alligators and snakes :laughing:

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 07:44 PM
silly doggie.....brrr never catch my guys doing that:laughing:

You need to buy them all winter coats .... omg , that would be too cute ! The 3 of them with same pattern coats :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
January 2nd, 2008, 07:50 PM
Is he lying down or standing? :D He does look very content to be out there. :cloud9:

I love dogs in snow...wish mine were getting out into it more, the wusses! :o :laughing:

jesse's mommy
January 2nd, 2008, 07:52 PM
But he would need to be on Vanectyl all year round :eek: and he's afraid of alligators and snakes :laughing:

There are no gators in Florida. I've been here for over two years and have yet to see one.

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 08:01 PM
Is he lying down or standing? :D
He's lying down , he does the same thing on our walks when he sees a puddle in the woods :laughing:
There are no gators in Florida. I've been here for over two years and have yet to see one.

Crocodiles then ?

jesse's mommy
January 2nd, 2008, 08:02 PM
Nope, none here. The resident Floridians tell stories of gators to scare people off. :laughing:

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 08:05 PM
Nope, none here. The resident Floridians tell stories of gators to scare people off. :laughing:

Well tell them it's working :laughing: but I know you do have snakes , I remember the picture you posted about the one "knocking" on your glass door :eek:

jesse's mommy
January 2nd, 2008, 08:12 PM
Well tell them it's working :laughing: but I know you do have snakes , I remember the picture you posted about the one "knocking" on your glass door :eek:

Nope that one is gone too. It's in sneaky heaven. :rip:

Winston
January 2nd, 2008, 08:13 PM
Frenchy that is so cute! Winston does that after a play fight with his CUZ! Yes he still has an intact CUZ! Its not funny when he comes inside though...he has very thin hair on his belly so its red for awhile after!! :laughing: he still lies down though! dah! He is like a kid when it snows too! he runs around the yard trying to catch snow flakes in his mouth!!

That picture makes Bailey look so relaxed, like no cares in the world!

Cindy

Winston
January 2nd, 2008, 08:16 PM
He played in the yard tonight and a short walk and look at him!

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 08:17 PM
Yes he still has an intact CUZ!

You mean your Cuz is not neutered ? Shame on you !!!! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
January 2nd, 2008, 08:18 PM
You mean your Cuz is not neutered ? Shame on you !!!! :laughing:

hey, that's great! They're much cheaper if you breed your own. :p

Winston
January 2nd, 2008, 08:19 PM
Correction devil ears and feet ! no squeeker any more!

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 08:22 PM
hey, that's great! They're much cheaper if you breed your own. :p

omg that would be great !!! Nelly unsqweeked (hey ! new word!) one of them too. She likes to shake that one :D

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 08:23 PM
He played in the yard tonight and a short walk and look at him!

I was waiting for a picture :D

Winston
January 2nd, 2008, 08:25 PM
Yeah just having a blonde moment!

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 08:27 PM
I can see the Cuz won :laughing:

His coat is so shiny ! :lovestruck:

Winston
January 2nd, 2008, 08:39 PM
Yeah its pretty good...he still had dandruff a bit! But OMG I think he put on a few pounds.!!

Cindy

luckypenny
January 2nd, 2008, 08:41 PM
Bailey can come lay in the snow at our place anytime :lovestruck: . I'd dig myself a trough right next to him :cloud9: .

jesse's mommy
January 2nd, 2008, 08:42 PM
Bailey can come lay in the snow at our place anytime :lovestruck: . I'd dig myself a trough right next to him :cloud9: .

Only after his Florida vacation! :evil:

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 08:45 PM
Yeah its pretty good...he still had dandruff a bit! But OMG I think he put on a few pounds.!!

Cindy
You can enter him on the weight loss thread here !!! :laughing:

Only after his Florida vacation! :evil:

For $$$$ , we could work it out :D mommy needs a http://bestsmileys.com/winter/9.gif

Winston
January 2nd, 2008, 08:46 PM
Frenchy! Get out of Cheerleading mode your in a different thread! :laughing:

Cindy

jesse's mommy
January 2nd, 2008, 08:47 PM
You can enter him on the weight loss thread here !!! :laughing:

For $$$$ , we could work it out :D mommy needs a http://bestsmileys.com/winter/9.gif

Can't help out with the snowblower, but I might be able to score a couple of Disney passes. Maybe you can throw them on Ebay?

luckypenny
January 2nd, 2008, 08:48 PM
Rent-A-Bailey :laughing: :cloud9:

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2008, 08:53 PM
Frenchy! Get out of Cheerleading mode your in a different thread! :laughing:

Cindy

Rent-A-Bailey :laughing: :cloud9:

:laughing:

14+kitties
January 2nd, 2008, 10:05 PM
Frenchy, sorry, just saw this thread. Bailey is a doll :lovestruck: but dang, lying in the snow? Brrrrrrrr I shiver looking at him. :D

rainbow
January 3rd, 2008, 12:25 AM
Those are great pics of Bailey....I especially love the second one. :cloud9:

Frenchy
January 3rd, 2008, 11:45 AM
Bailey's blushing :o :thankyou: